You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A rank Spells Empty A rank Spells Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:23 am

Knux Shi

Knux Shi
NOTE: I'm Cashing in my additional Spell slot for an A rank Spell. Giving me 3 A's and 1 B

Name: Arcane Dance
Magic Cost: 40 Mp/20 Sustain
Requirements: Lightning Demon Slayer
Class: Debuff
Element: Lightning[White]
Cooldown: 4 Post
Duration: Until Destroyed/ 5 Post.
Effect: The user generate a large amount of lightning in his arms that travels to his hands which Arcs out in what could be described as a lightning storm of Arcane bolts striking at a single or multiple targets. The Lightning in this attack would cause the target to become stunned consumed with high waves of electricity causing Arcane 3rd Degree Arcane Burns to the flesh.  The lighting Has the range of 30 meters, and has a 15 meter strike area. The Bolts travel at 25 M/S Causes A rank damage.

Name: Lighting Cannon
Magic Cost: 40
Requirements: Lightning Demon Slayer
Class: Offensive
Cooldown: 4 post
Duration: Instant
Effect: Channeling his lightning from his body to his mouth, a large wave of energy zaps from his open mouth with a thunderous roar. The attack is 6 meters wide, travels at 25 M/S causes third degree arcane burns to the hit area, and stuns or paralyzes the targets body for 1 Post full body 1 limb 2 post.

Name: Shattering Bolts
Magic Cost: 40 MP/20 Sustain
Requirements: (Lightning Demon Slayer
Class: Supplementary
Cooldown: 5 post
Duration: 5 Post
Effect: The users summons lightning to his hands and feet allowing his fist and hands to be covered with a white lightning coat. When the users strikes someone with his punches or kicks with this buff, his attack go from Above average Damage to Excellent which allows the user to cause deep bruises and fractures at max. Also 3rd degree arcane burns are applied.

Name: Lightning Demon's Energizer
Magic Cost:30 Mp
Requirements: Lightning Demon Slayer magic
Class: Supplementary
Element: Lightning(White)
Cooldown: 4 post
Duration: Instant
Effect: Charging a body part with his white lighting, he increases the cell movement in that area increasing the heal process of either himself or another. The spell does B rank Healing able to restore 30 points of damage.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Knux Shi on Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.aniroleplay.com/knuckleshi

2A rank Spells Empty Re: A rank Spells Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:15 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
-Sustain spells have a limit remember? 5 posts I think for an A? Kinda like my bracers can last 5 posts, or if they are destroyed before then.

-Stun counts as a debuff, so this either has to do damage or stun, and I'm assuming you wanted stun so you'd go with that lol The rules say if it's full on paralysis it only lasts a post. But I'd say if your spell only hits a limb or two, it can last two, so just note that.

-Approved

3A rank Spells Empty Re: A rank Spells Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:08 pm

Knux Shi

Knux Shi
Bump Bro face

http://www.aniroleplay.com/knuckleshi

4A rank Spells Empty Re: A rank Spells Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:43 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Looks good, approved.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]