Range: 10 meters
Speed: 10 meters a second
AoE: None
Type: Offensive
Magic: Black Raiton
Element: Lightning
Duration: Instant
Cool down: 2 posts
Effect: Yunah moves her hand in a downward motion and then a black lightning bolt comes raining down striking a designated location, however this location can only be 10 meters away from Yunah at a maximum, the size of this lightning bolt has the diameter of a refrigerator and moves at a rate of 10m/s, and even though it looks like it comes from the sky, it really only comes from about 10 meters up. this lightning bolt will slam someone into the ground, as well as leave 2nd degree burns, fractured bones, and deep bruises.
  • Damage: 3/5
  • Defensive: 0/5
  • Speed: 3/5
  • Size: 3/5
  • AoE: 0/5
  • Range: 3/5
  • Duration: 0/5

Name: Black Shock wave
Class: C
Range: 9 meter radius
Speed: 10 m/s
Effect: The user out stretches both arms, and as if in reaction to the this massive shock wave comes flying out wards, stopping at 9 meters in any direction, and reaching that mark in a second flat. anyone caught by this magic (besides the user) will be hit by shock wave, and carried to the end of it's reach and then three meters beyond that. the shock wave is a sphere that goes complete around the user, origination in  the center point in between her arms. in addition to flying backwards. anyone hit by this will receive second degree burns, fractured bones and bruises. 
  • Size: 0/5
  • AoE: 3/5
  • Range: 3/5

Name: Black Lightning Claws
Class: D
Range: 2 meters, and can knock back 3
Speed: N/A
Duration: 3 posts
Cool down: 4 posts
Effect: Whole Black claws take over the users finger, these claws extend the users range by two meters, if someone is hit with these claws they are sent back 3 meters and receive deep cuts and second degree burns upon impact. these claws like the demon amour are made out of thousands of miniature lightning arcs.
  • Speed: 0/5
  • Size: 2/5
  • Range: 1/5
  • Duration: 3/5

Name: Black Lightning Release
Class: D
Range:  10 meters
Speed: 10 m/s
Effect: The user shoots a single lightning bolt out of their mouth,this bolt is the size of a golfball and can travel up to ten meters.  the bolt travels at 10 meters a second, and can only travel in a straight line, but if it hits it can fracture bones and cause 2nd degree burns upon point of contact.
  • Size: 1/5
  • Range: 2/5

Last edited by Yunah Ryuzoji on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

2More Black magic Empty Re: More Black magic Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:21 am

Scarlet Thunder

Scarlet Thunder
Strike From Below -

Magic & Element: I believe you have the two mixed up. Your magic would be Black Raiton and your Element would be Lightning.

Cool Down: 3 posts

Bone Breaking: You stated the spell can break bones but you have chose to have 3 points on Damage. This would only fracture bone.

-----

Black Shock Wave -

Magic & Element: I believe you have the two mixed up. Your magic would be Black Raiton and your Element would be Lightning.

Cool Down: 3 posts

AoE: The way you have described the spell, it sounds like it is an AoE. Any spell that goes in multiple directions is classed as an AoE spell. I do not if you wanted the spell to be AoE, but either way, you need to change the details of the spell, add points to AoE and make any other necessary changes that require it to be an AoE spell... If it is not intended to be an AoE spell, I would suggest re-writing the spell out.

Bone Breaking: You stated the spell can break bones but you have chose to have 3 points on Damage. This would only fracture bone.

-----

Black Lightning Claws -

-----

Black Lightning Release -

Range: How far can the lightning bolt travel?

Size: How big is the lightning bolt?

-----

Bump when edited! :D

3More Black magic Empty Re: More Black magic Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:53 am

Yunah Ryuzoji

Yunah Ryuzoji
bump and actually according to the new system the cooldowns are correct...

"Duration: *Note that all cooldowns are 1+ post higher than duration. Instant and 1 Post both have 2 post cooldowns and so on and so forth.* "

Taken directly from the new magic system page

4More Black magic Empty Re: More Black magic Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:53 pm

Scarlet Thunder

Scarlet Thunder
I am so sorry Yunah. You are correct. I apologize!

Scarlet glomps and hugs Yunah as an apology :D

APPROVED!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests