Zenbolt Gustatic
Name: Lightning Burst (Level 1)
Magic Cost: 10
Requirements: Lightning Magic
Class: Offensive
Element: Lightning
Cooldown: 2 post
Duration: Instant
Effect: Zenbolt Gather some lightning on his body to his hand and make an ball shape Lightning about 5x5 in. Diameter that can travel up to 5 ms/secs away and it cause a bruises of lights upon impact

Name: Lightning Energy (Level 1)
Magic Cost: 10, 5 sustain
Class: Supplementary
Cooldown: 3 post
Duration: 2 post
Effect: Some Lightning Aura cover his body that makes Zenbolt gather a little strength for 2 post. This spell can give bruises with his physical attacks (This Is Just Like Super Saiyan when you Try to combine the spell "Lightning Body, Lightning Energy, and Lightning Punch at the same time)

Name: Thunder Punch (Level 1)
Magic Cost: 10, 5 sustain
Cooldown: 3 post
Duration: 2 post
Effect: Zenbolt uses his lightning to cover his fist that he can punch a little stronger than the normal punch. It cause a bruises of light every punch. (This Is Just Like Super Saiyan when you Try to combine the spell "Lightning Body, Lightning Energy, and Lightning Punch at the same time)

Name: Lightning Energy (Level 2)
Magic Cost: 20. 10 sustain
Cooldown: 4 post
Duration: 3 post
Effect: Some Lightning Aura cover his body that makes Zenbolt gather a bit more strength than Level 1 for 3 post. This spell can deal deep bruises with physical attacks (This Is Just Like Super Saiyan when you Try to combine the spell "Lightning Body, Lightning Energy, and Lightning Punch at the same time)

Name: Lightning Body (Level 1)
Magic Cost: 20, 10 sustain
Class: Supp.
Effect: Some Lightning Aura covers Zenbolt body that can make Zenbolt's speed much more faster about 12 m/secs and 14m/secs dash per post. (This Is Just Like Super Saiyan when you Try to combine the spell "Lightning Body, Lightning Energy, and Lightning Punch at the same time)

Name: Thunder Punch (Level 2)
Magic Cost: 20, sustain 10
Effect: Zenbolt uses his lightning to cover his fist that he can punch more effectively than the normal Punch. It cause a deep bruises of light every punch. (This Is Just Like Super Saiyan when you Try to combine the spell "Lightning Body, Lightning Energy, and Lightning Punch at the same time)

Name: Lightning Burst (Level 2)
Magic Cost: 30
Class: Offensive
Cooldown: 5 post
Duration: Instant
Effect: Zenbolt Gather some lightning on his body to his hand and make an ball shape Lightning about 15x15 in. Diameter that can travel up to 10 ms/secs away and it  cause minor internal bruises and minor fractures to the bones on impact.

Last edited by Zenbolt Gustatic on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:15 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm Going finish it now)

Zenbolt Gustatic

Zenbolt Gustatic
Bumpie Bumpie Bump!!

Zenbolt Gustatic

Zenbolt Gustatic
Bump a pls !!!

Zenbolt Gustatic

Zenbolt Gustatic
Any minute now :)

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Dont know why no one is looking at this damn thing

-First off, you cant have B ranks

-Secondly, did you buy the instant C rank and instant D rank spells from the shop? Or are you looking to buy/train?

Zenbolt Gustatic

Zenbolt Gustatic
Mr. Andere. I buy instant C and D spell.

Yes I can make B spell magic b'cuz in every Rank. You can have one higher rank than your spell. Just like.

D - Rank = 1 C rank spell

C - Rank = 1 B rank spell

B - Rank = 1 A rank spell

-.-

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Did you use points from the lysander shop?

Also no not everyone gets a spell above their rank, point me to the rules where it says that, cause no one else is allowed to. I am an admin, I think I would know lol

Zenbolt Gustatic

Zenbolt Gustatic
I change now into C training

And 1 thing, I hope ur not too lazy to check my profile for evidence.

-.-

Zenbolt Gustatic

Zenbolt Gustatic
3 D - Class Magic (Instant), 3 C - Class Magic (Instant) amd 1 C - Class Magic (Training) <a href=3 D - Class Magic (Instant), 3 C - Class Magic (Instant) amd 1 C - Class Magic (Training) Wtf10" />

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
I checked it out, it was supposed to be visible in inventory, anyways I'll get to grading now.

-You can make it 5 m/s, but approved.

-Give it a sustain cost of (5) and I think this is a strength buff, if so state you can give bruises with your physical attacks

-Approved

-Give this a sustain cost of (10), and if this is also a strenth buff, state you can deal deep bruises with physical attacks.

-If this is a speed buff, state you can run at 12 m/s, and dash at 14 m/s once per post. Also give it a sustain cost of (10)

-Approved

-You can make it 10 m/s speed, otherwise approved.

Zenbolt Gustatic

Zenbolt Gustatic
Thank you :)

BUMP

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Your instant spells are approved and ready for use.

Link back your training for the C rank spell and I will allow you to pay for it, then use it. :P

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests