You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kokoa Shuzen (fully done and ready!) Empty Kokoa Shuzen (fully done and ready!) Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Kokoa Shuzen

Kokoa Shuzen

Kokoa Shuzen (fully done and ready!) Kokoa_shuzen_by_joseluis81-d6ky27u

Name(s): Kokoa Shuzen
Nickname(s): Mistress Kokoa/Miss Kokoa (only called this by Kou Buddy)
Sex: Female
Birthday: 13/05/1999
Sexuality: Homosexual
Class: Mystic
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Guild: Phantom Lord
Guild Tattoo: Left side of her neck
Face Claim:Kokoa Shuzen - Rosario + Vampire

II. APPEARANCE

Height: 5"4'
Weight: 114 lbs
Hair: Flaming Red/Orange hair tied in pigtails
Eyes: Green
General Appearance: Kokoa  wears a white shirt and a red sailor girl top, with buttons and a tie split in two. She wears a pleated yellow mini-skirt and long red-brown stockings with a white stripe at the top. Kokoa wears brown prom heels with bows and has a little bracelet on her left arm. She has a fragile structure, but she is in actuality much stronger and tougher than she looks. Her skin is fair and, like stated above her hair is very big, bushy ponytails with bows at the top.
Extra: None

III. PERSONALITY

Personality: Kokoa is always mean and bitchy. She is very hostile to anyone, regardless of relationship status, social status, or any other status that would lead to her giving more respect or kindnes to them. Despite how many times she's been told something, Kokoa never listens to her elders. However, there is a mutual respect between herself and people around her age or younger. Given what I just said, she is very disrespectful. Even with her mean nature, Kokoa can be energetic and kind if she gets to know someone. Also noted, she is smug and snobby, thinking vampiresses are superior to all other beings alive. But she can also be brave and determined, never giving up on besting those she deems as her rival. Kokoa also wants to be very well-known and be the one in power. Because of this, she displays a strong inferiority complex towards nobles and very popular people, due to their status as geniuses or very rich or any other reason and strives to be recognized by them due to this. Stemming from her pride, she appears to rate others on their strength and grace, as she mostly warms up to most people after seeing them fight. Surprisingly, Kokoa has a dirty side. She has very lustful thoughts sometimes, despite her never portraying them in the form of actions. She hates how anyone touches her in any way, and gets very violent even if someone offers a hug. This is because of her pride and how she wants her self to be portrayed as a "goddess icon." This leads her to act very different when a person that she likes comes around, and she may change her personality almost completely, but as that person tries something, Kokoa goes from "nice Kokoa" to "Imma bash your skull" Kokoa.
-Vampires/Vampiresses
-Her bat, Kou Buddy
-Fighting/Skilled Fighters
-Destruction
-Sweets (as in cakes, brownies etc)
-Foreign foods
Dislikes:
-Pervs
-Weaklings
-People that tell her what to do
-Getting/Taking orders
-Those of lower class than her
-Boredom
-Being at the right place, wrong time
-Horrible-tasting foods
Motivations: Kokoas motivation in life is to get her TRUE sister back, because she was sealed away. She'll do anything to complete this goal.
Fears:
-Dragons
-Clowns
-Enclosed Spaces/Claustrapobia
-Her big sister
-Being deformed/scarred
Positive Traits:
-Agile (+3)
-Daunting Presence (+2)
-Diehard (+2)
-Enhanced Strength (+3)
-Fortitude (+3)
-Regeneration (+4)
-Swift (+3)
(+20)
Negative Traits:
-Aloof (-1)
-Ambitious (-1)
-Arrogant (-1)
-Bad Reputation (-1)
-Careless (-1)
-Cruel (-1)
-Daredevil (-2)
-Dependent (-3)
-Derangement/Insanity (-3)-Phobia-Claustraphobia
-Harbinger of Ill Omen (-1)
-Intolerance (-1) (People that tell her what to do)
-Judgemental (-1)
-Lecherous (-1)
-Overconfident (-1)
-Reckless (-1)
(-20)

IV. MAGIC

Magic: Kou Buddy-The Transforming Bat
Caster or Holder:Holder
Description:
Spoiler:
Kou Buddy is a pet bat that Kokoa acquired when she was a child. It, oddly enough can talk. Kou buddy transformation magic is when Kokoa grabs The bat, squeezes it while thinking of a certain weapon. Within a second, Co Buddy changes into that weapon.
Strengths:
-Huge Variety of weapons
-Versatility in battle
-Weapons are generally humongous, and weigh more than the average weapon
-Certain Weapons (I.e. Rapiers or katanas) give certain advantages in battle such as speed (they will be noted as supplementary)
-Can change weapons very fast
-Kou Buddy's duration doesn't have to run out for Kokoa to change weapons
-If Kou Buddy in weapon form breaks, the bat doesn't die
Weaknesses:
-Kokoa must be holding the bat to activate its ability
-All weapons are only physical and short ranged, putting ranged magic users at an advantage
-Cooldowns apply even if Kokoa switches weapons before it breaks
-Kou Buddy weapons, because of their size sometimes have much slower movements depending on the weapon (like a giant hammer I won't be swinging around like a feather)
-Weapon can be seperated from Kokoa, in which case it will change back into its bat form and Cooldowns will apply (so if I'm using a club and it gets knocked out of my hand, I can't use that club until it's cooldown is over)
-Some weapons aren't huge and are less powerful than others

V. HISTORY

History: Kokoa is of the Shinsho bloodline, a family with dark blood used for terrible things. In some cases they might be for rituals, sacrifices, and other dark stuff like that. She was born with three older sisters- Moka being the youngest older sister, Kahlua being her middle older sister, and Akua being her eldest sister. While growing up, Kokoa loved Moka, and she rivaled her because she was absolutely determined to beat her, but never was successful. When Kokoa was 8, her father Issa gave her Kou Buddy, and even with the strength of many weapons in one she still couldn't beat her older sister. This led to her building a sense of self-determination, and she would never stop trying at anything no matter what. When Kokoa was 9, her  half-sister Moka, the one sister she felt closest to, left her. She was left with her true sister Kahlua, and her other half-sister Akua. Akua didn't like her at all, and stayed clear of her regardless of the circumstances. However Kokoa decided to use Kahlua as a replacement Moka, they fought over and over, and, much like Moka Kahlua always won. Her true sister treated Kokoa like shit, she was always mean and always teased her for losing, all while having a nice and elegant look, like the Rich Girl of Doom. This led Kokoa to build a hate for her older sister, and because of this she ran away, going to go look for Moka. She chased far and wide, never successful. During this quest Co Buddy never left her side, he always supported her, he always looked out for her. Kokoa never treated Co Buddy as nicely as he treated her, but she didn't care, thinking of him as her slave. Finally, she found her older sister and was reunited with Moka once more. When this happened she returned to her original home, and challenged her older sister Kahlua, having honed her skills over the few years she had been gone. Kokoa won this fight, by barely and conquering her overexessive fear of her older sister. With the last words that Kahlua said to Kokoa, she couldn't ever forget them. "I love you... I always have..." Were the words that scarred Kokoa for months to come. She was lost, she didn't know what to do. Did she just kill her loving an caring sister? Was she a menace to society? These thoughts ended when she started traveling. She roamed all over, exploring the land, tasting foods from all over, fighting new opponents, basic Kokoa stuff. After a couple months, Kahlua finally left her mind. Kou Buddy stayed however, always pestering Kokoa, but he also gave her the gratification of being the "big person" in society, even if only a bat treated her that way. Somewhere along the lines Kokoa started to become a little more well known, not by much, and definitely not in a good way. She started having a bad reputation, she normally didn't care but stuff started to erk her. Word got around of her being evil and destroying stuff for the sake of destroying stuff, killing people for the sake of doing it, when Kokoa wasn't like that at all. This led her to start to let herself be lowered, she started to take into these actions. Kokoa started beating up those who treated her wrongly, speaking to them condescendingly, or more than usual, all Kokoa stuff, just on a much higher level. Because of this she somehow manage to stray and go to a dark guild, wanting to take over this and prove just how awesome she truly is.

Last edited by Kokoa Shuzen on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:41 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Kokoa Shuzen (fully done and ready!) Empty Re: Kokoa Shuzen (fully done and ready!) Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:44 pm

Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi
Hi! I'll be grading this application!

Positive Negative Traits: Please add a total for each. Positive being + and negative being -. This isn't required, but it makes it easier for me.

Vampires, as of right now, aren't allowed. Only humans. There is only one vampire on the site at the moment, and it was won through an item from the Halloween wheel.

Bump when edited.

3Kokoa Shuzen (fully done and ready!) Empty Re: Kokoa Shuzen (fully done and ready!) Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:48 pm

Kokoa Shuzen

Kokoa Shuzen
Actually Ardere said I could make her a vampire on two conditions
1- I can't use the fangs in anyway shape or form (which I stated)
2- I don't gain any boosts from being a vampire (which is why I put the positive and negative traits)

I don't mean I argue it's just that's what he said

4Kokoa Shuzen (fully done and ready!) Empty Re: Kokoa Shuzen (fully done and ready!) Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:46 pm

Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi
After discussing this with the other admins, it has been decided that vampirism isn't allowed, with the exception of the Halloween Wheel item. This may change, but as of right now every character must be a human. Please fix this, and the previously mentioned fixes, and bump when edited.

5Kokoa Shuzen (fully done and ready!) Empty Re: Kokoa Shuzen (fully done and ready!) Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:10 pm

Kokoa Shuzen

Kokoa Shuzen
Changes have been made. =_=

6Kokoa Shuzen (fully done and ready!) Empty Re: Kokoa Shuzen (fully done and ready!) Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:35 pm

Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi
Please state what you're intolerant to.

7Kokoa Shuzen (fully done and ready!) Empty Re: Kokoa Shuzen (fully done and ready!) Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:32 pm

Kokoa Shuzen

Kokoa Shuzen
I have edited.

8Kokoa Shuzen (fully done and ready!) Empty Re: Kokoa Shuzen (fully done and ready!) Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:51 pm

Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi
Approved. Go get your RP on.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests