Tee Rivera
Name: Dark Invisibility
Magic Cost:10 MP 5MP Sustain
Requirements:Impure Soul
Class:Supplementary
Element: Darkness
Duration: Sustained [Max of 4 posts]
Cooldown:Sustain +1posts
Effect: This spell renders the target as well as anything on their person invisible for the allotted time period, although invisible in no way does it mean that they aren't able to be heard because you are nor does it mean you can't be sensed by any other sense aside from sight since you would be rendered invisible. Can be sensed by a divinity/sensory spell of D-Rank or higher.

Name: Dark Propulsion
Magic Cost:10MP
Requirements:Impure Soul Magic
Element:Darkness
Duration: Instant
Cooldown:2 posts
Effect:
Utilizing darkness magic, the user causes the darkness to shoot outward in the opposite direction they want to be propelled to propel themselves in a given direction. So if i want to move forward I would cause darkness to shoot outward from my back, if i wanted to move up i would propel it from my feet, if i wanted to move down from my head, etc. Cannot be propelled any further than 5 meters.

Name: Black Control
Magic Cost:10MP [5MP Sustained]
Duration: 3 posts
Cooldown: 4 posts
Effect:
This spells allows for the user to make an invisible veil of darkness magic around his weapon and his weapon only, the veil allows for the weapon to be moved around within a D rank radius of 5m. Once the user moves and it is beyond 5m the spell will cease to work however if he moves and it is within the 5m he is good. Moved around meaning spinning pulling or pushing away the blade etc.

Name: Black Bubble
Magic Cost:20MP
Requirements: Impure Soul
Class: Defensive
Duration: Until Destroyed
Cooldown:4 posts
Effect:
A bubble of darkness 5x5 in diameter forms around the user and whomever might be in the area, being able to hold logically, an amount of people that can fit in said area. The bubble is a simple defensive spell and defends against one spell of B ranked two of C and 4 of D.

Last edited by Tee Rivera on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:55 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Tee's Starting Spells Empty Re: Tee's Starting Spells Fri May 30, 2014 2:27 pm

Warren Dent

Warren Dent
You only want 3 starter spells? Denied. Make all five.

3Tee's Starting Spells Empty Re: Tee's Starting Spells Fri May 30, 2014 4:52 pm

Tee Rivera

Tee Rivera
It says WIP at the title meaning I'm not one, I'm making 9 spells since i get 9 free

4Tee's Starting Spells Empty Re: Tee's Starting Spells Fri May 30, 2014 9:53 pm

Warren Dent

Warren Dent
That isn't how mystic works XD You still start with five. You just can buy more than other people.

5Tee's Starting Spells Empty Re: Tee's Starting Spells Sat May 31, 2014 8:13 am

Tee Rivera

Tee Rivera
It's not about mystic >.< I was told i start with 9 spells 2 for each rank except for S which i get 1 for, i still have to word train them but the cost i don't have to pay.

6Tee's Starting Spells Empty Re: Tee's Starting Spells Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:46 am

Warren Dent

Warren Dent
Yeah you get five starter spells and then those other spells are trainable, 1 S, 2 A, 2 B, 2 C, 2 D.

But they go on separate applications. Hurr Durr Captain trynaactlikeyouknowshit. <3

In total you have 14 spells, nine go on a different app. This app as it is your starters should only have 4 D-Ranks and a C-rank.

7Tee's Starting Spells Empty Re: Tee's Starting Spells Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:35 am

Tee Rivera

Tee Rivera
I only want 4 starters and ~Done~

8Tee's Starting Spells Empty Re: Tee's Starting Spells Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Jabo Devine

Jabo Devine
I GOT THIS!

Tee Rivera wrote:
Name: Dark Invisibility
Magic Cost:10 MP <--- Add a sustain cost.
Requirements:Impure Soul
Duration:3 posts
Cooldown:6 posts <--- Make sure this is one above the duration.
Effect: This spell renders the target as well as anything on their person invisible for the allotted time period, although invisible in no way does it mean that they aren't able to be heard because you are nor does it mean you can't be sensed by any other sense aside from sight since you would be rendered invisible. <--- State that you can be sensed by a divinity/sensory spell of D-Rank or higher.

Tee Rivera wrote:
Name: Dark Propulsion
Magic Cost:10MP
Duration:1 post <--- Instant.
Cooldown:2 posts
Effect:
Utilizing darkness magic, the user causes the darkness to shoot outward in the opposite direction they want to be propelled to propel themselves in a given direction. So if i want to move forward I would cause darkness to shoot outward from my back, if i wanted to move up i would propel it from my feet, if i wanted to move down from my head, etc. <--- State that you cannot be propelled any further than 5 meters.

Tee Rivera wrote:
Name: Black Control
Magic Cost:10MP [5MP Sustained]
Duration: Sustained <--- Add a numerical value.
Cooldown:2 posts <--- Make sure this is one above the duration.
Effect: This spells allows for the user to make an invisible veil of darkness magic around his weapon and his weapon only, the veil allows for the weapon to be moved around within a D rank radius of 5m however if the user remains completely still during the duration of the spell the radius can be increased to 7m however the user must remain completely still for it to be 7m, once the user moves and it is beyond 5m the spell will cease to work however if he moves and it is within the 5m he is good. Moved around meaning spinning pulling or pushing away the blade etc. <--- State that the weapon itself can be sensed by a D-Rank or higher divinity or sensory spell. You can't extend the range of the spell whilst activated. Choose either the 5 meters or the 7 meters.

Tee Rivera wrote:
Name: Dark Hole
Magic Cost:20MP
Requirements: Impure Soul
Class: Supplementary
Duration:2 posts
Cooldown:3 posts
Effect:
A small black hole forms in the user's hands that is about two feet in diameter. Items, spells and or people can be specifically targeted and sucked in as opposed to sucking in every little thing in the surrounding area. This spell able to uproot trees if given the time so it can easily cause an individual to be pulled in towards it. If and when the target is pulled toward the hole it will be phased in the position of the hole since the hole doesn't suck things into it exactly so it would essentially be used to hold a target in place binded in a given position, think of a rope tied around the individual the gravity would be so tremendous once they were up on the hole that it would render them unable to move without a buff of a higher level wise.
Denied. Too close to Gravity Magic.

Bump when edited.

9Tee's Starting Spells Empty Re: Tee's Starting Spells Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:43 pm

Tee Rivera

Tee Rivera
Edited

10Tee's Starting Spells Empty Re: Tee's Starting Spells Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:55 pm

Jabo Devine

Jabo Devine
Approved.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests