You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hazama's starting spells Empty Hazama's starting spells Mon May 12, 2014 2:40 pm

Hazama-Yuki

Hazama-Yuki
Name: Hungry Coils
Magic Cost: 5
Requirements: Possession of Ouroboros
Class: Supplementary
Element: None
Cooldown: 2 turns
Duration: Instant
Effect: The mage grabs Ouroboros at its "tail", then propels its "head" towards the opponent (as Ouroboros is 3 meters long, it is evident this magic's maximum range is 3 meters). If Ouroboros' head makes contact with the opponent, it will "bite" them, which basically means that the part of Ouroboros that is shaped like the head of a snake will grab them. This won't cause any damage to the opponent, however the "head" will mantain the hold on them for an instant, allowing the mage to pull them closer and follow up with a melee attack. Basically, this spell is used to drag opponents within range for a melee attack. The chain can be launched with various angles and will only be able to mantain the hold on the opponent for less than a second, so the mage must be quick to pull it back if he wants to follow up. The action of pulling it back doesn't involve any magic in itself, it is just about the mage physically pulling using his strenght.

Name: Rising Fang
Class: Offensive
Cooldown: 2 posts
Effect: The mage wraps Ouroboros around his own leg, then manipulates the shadow cast by the chain-wrapped leg to engulf the leg in a snake-looking dark aura, and uses it to attack the opponent by performing a crescent kick. As can be seen in the image, the blade on Ouroboros' tail ends up sticking out from the mage's foot, so this attack can deceive opponents who, because of the dark aura that prevents them from seeing the blade, might not be able to immediately understand how can a kick cause cuts.

Name: Devouring fang
Effect: The user grabs Ouroboros, stretches it at maximum tension, manipulates its shadow to form a snake-looking aura around it, then uses it to sweep the opponent off their feet. The idea is to try and trick the opponent into thinking that the attack will be aimed at their midsection (the snake-looking aura is bent upward and seems to aim in that direction) and then, as they guard accordingly, trip their legs with the chain, causing them to fall over. Should this attack be succesful, the opponent will end up in a grounded state.

Name: Falling Fang
Effect: Works exactly like Rising Fang, except it rotates in the opposite direction: instead of performing a crescent kick, the mage performs a backward heel spinning wheel kick. Ideal to perform mid-jump, can knock down to the ground ariborne opponents if it hits.

Name: Venom Sword
Magic Cost: 15
Effect: The mage swings Ouroboros with his hand and molds the shadow cast with this movement into a snake-looking projectile, that is then launched at the opponent. This spell's maximum range is ten meters. The projectile travels in a straight line and can be dissipated, before it hits the opponent, by an intense light, created by a C-rank or higher spell.

Last edited by Hazama-Yuki on Thu May 15, 2014 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total

2Hazama's starting spells Empty Re: Hazama's starting spells Wed May 14, 2014 5:21 pm

Warren Dent

Warren Dent
None of these are sustained, so you don't need the /5, remove it please.

3Hazama's starting spells Empty Re: Hazama's starting spells Thu May 15, 2014 4:10 am

Hazama-Yuki

Hazama-Yuki
I am a cleric, which means I pay five less magic than required to cast a spell. I was told by Griffon in the chat that I had to visually represent it this way...

4Hazama's starting spells Empty Re: Hazama's starting spells Thu May 15, 2014 6:41 am

Warren Dent

Warren Dent
I know what a Cleric does, I know every rule and system on this site.

I am also Griffon, the one who had told you to represent these things this way. Looking now I can tell that I should have asked you to explain more what you were asking me. I thought you were using sustainable spells, that means spells that last more than Instant on a numerical scale. These are not sustainable spells, fix as I asked you to fix them. Thank you.

Detailed Explanation [So that we do not have this issue again.]

Clerics have 5 less.

Non-Sustainable Mana Cost: X

Sustainable Mana Cost: X/X
---
D-Rank Examples:

Non-Sustainable Mana Cost: 5

Sustainable Mana Cost: 5/5

5Hazama's starting spells Empty Re: Hazama's starting spells Thu May 15, 2014 7:36 am

Hazama-Yuki

Hazama-Yuki
Done

6Hazama's starting spells Empty Re: Hazama's starting spells Thu May 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Warren Dent

Warren Dent
All spells Approved.

Hungry Coils
Approved.

Rising Fang
Approved.

Devouring fang
Approved.

Falling Fang
Approved.

Venom Sword