You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amalia's Starter Spells Empty Amalia's Starter Spells Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:16 pm

Amalia Gaige

Amalia Gaige
Name: Rose Dragon's Roar
Magic Cost: 5
Requirements: Ruby Dragon Slayer Magic
Class: Offensive
Element: Ruby
Cooldown: 2 posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: Amalia positions her hands around her mouth like a trumpeter before exhaling a storm of pure ruby shards. The shards form a five meter tornado that extends out five meters. Anything caught in the storm of shards will be cut on impact.

Name: Ruby Fists of the Caverns
Magic Cost: 5/5
Duration: Until Dismissed
Effect: Amalia claps her hands together and surrounds both her hands with six, four inch shards of ruby crystal. From that point forward anyone that is hit by her fists will be cut by the ruby shards.

Name: Octavia's Encasing Crystal
Class: Defensive
Effect: Amalia forges a layer of three foot thick ruby around her body that deflects either 2 D rank spells or 1 C rank spell.

Name: Ruby Dragon's Brilliant Crystal
Effect: Amalia creates a small ruby in between her hands before tossing it towards her target. The ruby will expand out like a rose until it is five meters large towards the target up to five meters away. Anything hit by the ruby will be cut by the crystal.

Name: Ruby Dragon's Spiral Storm
Magic Cost: 15
Requirements: Ruby Dragon Slayer
Cooldown: 3 posts
Effect: Amalia pushes her hands straight forward at her target which creates a storm of large rubies. The storm blasts forth in a spiraling motion that reaches in a radius of ten meters and can extend out ten meters. Anything hit by the storm will have deep bruising and cuts on their body.

Last edited by Amalia Gaige on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Amalia's Starter Spells Empty Re: Amalia's Starter Spells Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:04 am

Alyssa Strauss

Alyssa Strauss
Hello Amalia,

I'll be reviewing your application. I only spot two minor problems. These two problems are:

a.) State the maximum size that your rose can expand to.

b.) State the radius of the storm. How big is it?

After that, I believe it will be ready. If you have questions or concerns, please do feel free to contact me! I look forward to reading your edits.

Yours,

Alyssa

3Amalia's Starter Spells Empty Re: Amalia's Starter Spells Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:40 am

Amalia Gaige

Amalia Gaige
All the edits have been made.

4Amalia's Starter Spells Empty Re: Amalia's Starter Spells Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:55 pm

Tali Zorah

Tali Zorah
Due to Octavia's Encasing Crystal being a defensive spell, it should have the capability of deflecting 2 D rank spells or 1 C rank spell.

5Amalia's Starter Spells Empty Re: Amalia's Starter Spells Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:34 pm

Amalia Gaige

Amalia Gaige
Edited.

6Amalia's Starter Spells Empty Re: Amalia's Starter Spells Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:14 pm

Tali Zorah

Tali Zorah
Approved and added to profile.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests