You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kyo's Starter Spells [Done] Empty Kyo's Starter Spells [Done] Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:29 pm

Kyo Nullbuild

Kyo Nullbuild
Name: Eagle Eye
Magic Cost: 5mp to activate. 5mp per post to maintain.
Requirements: King Eagle soul
Class: supplementary
Element: none
Cooldown: 3 post
Duration: Until deactivation.
History: Kyo was able to achieve this takeover after an adventure involving giant eagle who needed help defending her clutch of eggs from poachers. The giant eagle taught Kyo this takeover as a gift.
Effect: The irises of Kyo's eyes turn a golden color as his eye sight is increased. With this spell active, Kyo is able to see perfectly up to a range of 30 meters(can count the legs on a bug).

Name: Barracuda
Requirements: Fish Man soul
Class: supplementary/offensive
Element: water
Cooldown: 6 posts
Duration: Until deactivation.
Effect: Kyo transforms himself to have gills and webs between his fingers and toes. This spell allows Kyo to remain underwater for extended periods of time(up to 3 posts) and move through water at 5 meters per second.

Name: Chupacabra
Requirements: Chupacabra soul
Class: Offensive
Element: is blood an element?
Duration: Until deactivation or until magic pool is depleted.
Effect: Kyo's hands become a strange cross between that of a man and a dog and are tipped with claws capable of dealing D-rank damage per blow. On top of this, Kyo's sense of smell is greatly increased allowing him to track a target up to 1 town away(not sure what distance that would calculate out to).

Name: Zoro
Requirements: Zoro soul
Class: Offensive
Element: fire
Cooldown: 6
Duration: Until deactivated or magic pool is depleted.
Effect: Kyo's eyes turn red with a slitted pupil and his canines become more pronounced. His hands become tipped with claws capable of dealing D-rank damage. Renji's speed is also increased to 14 meters per second(not sure about speed).

Name: Werebear
Magic Cost: 15mp to activate. 5mp per post to maintain.
Requirements: Werebear soul
Class: Offensive/Supplementary
Element: none
Duration: Until deactivation or until magic pools is depleted.
Effect: Kyo transforms his right arm into a cross between a man and bear. With this spell active, his strength and endurance are greatly increased and his claws are capable of dealing C-rank damage. In this form Kyo is able to take cutting and bruising damage and shrug off the pain.

Last edited by Kyo Nullbuild on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Kyo's Starter Spells [Done] Empty Re: Kyo's Starter Spells [Done] Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:12 pm

Ichiro Aihara

Ichiro Aihara
Hi! I'm Ichiro and I'll be reviewing your spells.

For starters, I see one overlying issue; on spells/forms which involve a damage buff, you stated that your physical strikes are now capable of dealing C-rank damage. According to the magic rules here, at D-rank, strength buffs allow only up to D-rank damage being dealt with physical strikes. Fix that, please.

For the spell "Zoro," your physical appearance seems to change too much. At D-rank only very minor aspects of your appearance change; a mane and fur growing on the face is very noticeable. Make the alteration a little bit more subtle.

Bump for next review.

3Kyo's Starter Spells [Done] Empty Re: Kyo's Starter Spells [Done] Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:06 pm

Kyo Nullbuild

Kyo Nullbuild
Alrighty then! I've made the adjustments you asked for but I was wondering if you could help me with a quick question. Since my character has the enhanced strength characteristic, should I, or should I not factor that into my spells? Thanks a ton for your help!

4Kyo's Starter Spells [Done] Empty Re: Kyo's Starter Spells [Done] Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:50 pm

Ichiro Aihara

Ichiro Aihara
I'd say no, but ask another moderator just to be sure. Once you do that tell me what he/she has to say about it, and then I'll approve you.

5Kyo's Starter Spells [Done] Empty Re: Kyo's Starter Spells [Done] Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:29 pm

Kyo Nullbuild

Kyo Nullbuild
I sent a PM to Elizabeth Silvershield saying this, "When I'm making my spells, should I factor in my special characteristics like added strength and speed?" This was her response.
Elizabeth Silvershield wrote: Yes, Kyo. In Takeover, especially, having in mind your special characteristics about strength/speed is incredibly important. If you have any other doubts, don't hesitate in asking :)

6Kyo's Starter Spells [Done] Empty Re: Kyo's Starter Spells [Done] Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:01 pm

Ichiro Aihara

Ichiro Aihara
Alrighty! Sorry for the delay; I've been struggling with some RL problems. Anyway, I'd like to pronounce this app...

APPROVED.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests