You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jagger, X. Tazrael  Empty Jagger, X. Tazrael Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:09 pm

Taz Jagger

Taz Jagger

Jagger, X. Tazrael  F24adb21-cd7f-4895-84d0-85e84a2a0b9e_zps97ba37e2

Name(s): Tazrael Xerxes Jagger
Nickname(s): Some know him as X, then their are others that recall him as TJ, but his most common moniker that leaves the masses lips is Taz.
Sex: Male
Birthday: 22 | August | X760
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Class: Scout
Alignment:

Chaotic Good is known as the "Beatific," "Rebel," or "Cynic" alignment. A Chaotic Good character favors change for a greater good, disdains bureaucratic organizations that get in the way of social improvement, and places a high value on personal freedom, not only for oneself, but for others as well. They always intend to do the right thing, but their methods are generally disorganized and often out of alignment with the rest of society. They may create conflict in a team if they feel they are being pushed around, and often view extensive organization and planning as pointless, preferring to improvise.

Guild: Fairytail
Guild Tattoo: Back; located on his right shoulder blade
Face Claim: Kagura Demuri(Aquarion EVOL)

II. APPEARANCE

Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 168 lbs
Hair: Red, kept short, ruffled, and he particularly fashions a spiky style that angles unpredictably, with bangs that mainly drop nonchalantly over his face.
Eyes: Amber
General Appearance: If a stereotypical statement was to interpret a accurate picture of Tazrael's physical form, the following concept is probably the most fitting. As most mothers would see Taz as that tall, muscular trouble making bad boy that they don't want their beloved daughter's to date, and his overall presentation has most fathers thinking to hell with the idea of marriage to their treasured young lady. However, Taz fully understands how people can view him as the badass type, since his visual image generally fits the textbook perfectly.

Taz is a mortal totally aware of the devilish charm his facial features come together to create and bestow on the world around him. He is further mindful of the curious magnetism his amber eyes spellbind on those fond of the majestic and the women that are enamored with their comforting warm glow. The mage knows his wild red hair leads one to believe if he even cares about his manifestation a little, or if he even gives a damn. Yet his admired triangular shape, features a toned althletic physique with broad shoulders that taper to a slim waist. This shows signs of hardwork and indicates he may not be as casual as he coats his primary demeanor with. The biggest difference with Taz and most people musculature is his is not about a matter of being a fleshly spectacle than it is more about maximum functionality in combat situations. His skin is not too pale and sickly, nor is it too tanned, for the most part his hide is shaded a healthy light pinkish-white hue. His husk additionally is tougher in nature and in texture. However this is due to it functioning more like a calloused coating of armor than most of the squishy normal human skin that's out there.

As for his clothing, he has a hybrid style that is a potluck of hipster, punk rock, and urban. Many are unaware and fall victim to shock when the male flaunts a suit, but this is a form of dress that is usually reserved for your more important events/occasions. On any other regular day it is common for individuals to see Taz sports a black, fitted leather jacket like garment that exposes some flesh with a white fur collar largely positioned on the left. He'll wear dark blue, pants held up by a simple brown belt, a single brown leather glove is worn on his left hand. Plus black combat boots are his footgear and they top off the rest of his outfit.

Extra: -

III. PERSONALITY

Personality: Taz's default disposition is normally a laid-back one and he typically conducts himself in a indifferent manner. This external lackadaisical attitude can be very misleading to those that engage the mellow individual, because just like every being that exists, Taz's makeup is like a onion and is composed of multiple layers. Of course he expresses his range of emotions in a way that is unique to him, but nonetheless he still experiences them the same.

It sometimes baffles Taz how so many neglect the strength that these various emotions provide, or how an individual can consider it a weakness to recognize your emotional content. He feels empowered by his emotions and acknowledges that they are there, but he also understands at a young age that the big picture is not letting your emotions or feelings rule you.

Being a older tween who is still influenced by his peers, Taz is at the genesis of exposing his self to a mild pleasure-seeking lifestyle. It's partly due to a slight devotion to bliss and mainly due to the trouble he has been having sleeping at night. Taz can't explain it but lately he has been having difficulties with keeping a healthy sleep schedule, so a midnight stroll into the red light district is usually a much needed cure. In regards to the source of this problem, it seems to be nightmares that are linked to his past and as far as Taz is concerned there appears to be no light at the end of the tunnel, in other words no solution. Socially the fairy tail mage feels he is easily approachable as his leisurely appearance makes him less off putting than the majority of his fellow fleshbags that walk earth land. His topic of conversation holds a decent range, and he doesn't mind including his self or being dragged into a good verbal powwow, but Taz can find it hard to water down his opinion to the everyday critics. Which more often than not ends with the ole 'lets agree to disagree' with overly opinionated assholes.

Taz certainly is not all that superstitious, but he is to a certain extent. I mean he doesn't respect the silly stuff like crossing paths with black cats, walking under ladders, and broken mirrors. He has recently been practicing trying to create good karma versus bad karma. Ya know generating good karma begets more good karma and generating bad karma only begets more bad karma. Honestly Taz doesn't know if it works or not, but he does note a more positive and productive lifestyle since he started incorporating the philosophy in his everday living. Yet he has times where bad karma can morph him into a cruel individual towards whomever when it needs to be. This cruelty is the Sin Eater, this black-hearted behavior can either be set in place by his mood, and this cruel rage behaves more like a demonic wrath than extreme anger or disgust.

Taz definitely is one of your more complex personalities that is inattentive, hypocritical, optimistic, opportunistic, hostile, and eccentric. He knows to most people of Earth Land he can come off as a weirdo, but in Taz's Earth Land he comes off as normal. So f#$@ you!

• Explosions - "I mean C'mon who doesn't like explosions right? Because if you tell me you don't like fireworks then you're basically telling me you have no soul."
  • Spontaneity - "Planning and calculating your every move gets boring. Every now and again you have to walk into a storm blind, if ya catch my drift their chief."
  • Wilderness/Nature - "People always tell me I'm not the tree hugger or outdoorsman type, but I love the serenity of the untamed earth."
  • People with a good sense of humor - "Life's too short so why not get in a couple of good laughs ya know? .........Seriously.......laugh already."
  • Challenges(ranging from women to missions) - "There's nothing like having the odds stacked against and you come out on top. Limitations are for suckers, haters, and complacent individuals who are somehow just happy with existing."
  • Competitions - "Nothing gets the spirit fired up, the blood flowing, and the adrenaline pumping like a healthy contest of any kind."
  • Rewards - "Honestly, when I do like certain s%@# I expect something in return, perhaps not all the time, but at least a good 99% of the time....that's reasonable right?"
  • Jewels - "In this jewels may not buy you happiness, but sure in hell makes Earth Land spin."
  • Winning - "I like coming out on top because winning gives you a advantage over life. How? The more you win in life the bigger your advantage is over the damn thing. You still don't get it?!?!.......I'm talking about confidence."
  • Hardwork - "People that stereotype are usually quite surprised by my work ethic and willingness my to struggle on."

Dislikes:

• Cowardice - "Where I'm from cowards live in isolation because no one is willing to trust someone who doesn't have a ounce of self-confidence. Trust me cowards are a bad domino effect waiting to happen."
  • Lonely people (Emo) - "I hate the pessimistic and cynical attitudes of the world. Sometimes people should deal with their personal problems in a more constructive way and if not, then shut the hell up and make sure your opinion stays to yourself."
  • Taking a loss of any kind - "Loss.....enough said almost. I mean when you're losing something you're putting yourself at a disadvantage. I understand staying optimistic,  but I mean they call it a disadvantage for a reason. You don't lose you don't put yourself at risk to piling up disadvantages."
  • Setbacks - "Sort of like a loss, but not as bad. Setbacks are just bumps in the road and are much easier to comeback from."
  • Liars - "I guess I dislike myself, but whatever. I can be a hypocritical, you can't."
  • When he or someone else makes dumb decisions - "It's hard to get things accomplished amongst horrible insight. Its annoying when somebody else does it, but its infuriating when you do it, or is that just me?"
  • His brother - "I thought Azrael was my best friend, and I thought I could never hate him, turns out I was wrong."
  • Asshole Authority figures - "Nothing discourages you more or makes you hate something like a terrible leader or people with authority that should of had a thorough mentak evaluation."
  • Too many regulations/rules - "Rules smules, they tend to get in the way most of the time. Hinderance rules are.......sometimes."
  • Laziness - "I don't like people who lack the attitude to hammer away, being lazy is a disease that comes from complacency. I'll never be complacent, so I'll never be lazy."

Motivations:

• Just as personalities change over time so to do your motivations. But at the moment Tazrael is primarily driven by creating a purposeful life and finding a good purpose for living.
  • On a more personal level he is pushed in wanting to master Explosive Flame Magic, and he selfishly wants to be ranked as one of the top three mages in Earth Land.
  • He is also inspired to clear his name and as well as get revenge for his father, and grandmother despite the dislike for the former.

Fears:

• He may not always show it, but Taz is very terrified by his brother Azrael's existence. It's not just because of his superiority in combat, but also because of his mental aspect. Not just in a mental aspect because of his superior intellect, but because he is a hellborn socipath.
  • Other fears include claustrophobia large in due part of a incident that happened in his youth.
  • He also dreads being wrongly accused of the crimes he is being framed for and didn't commit.

Positive Traits:

Acrobatic (+3)
Agile (+3)
Athletic (+3)
Enhanced Strength (+3)
Fortitude (+3)
Swift (+3)
Diehard (+2)

Negative Traits:

Ambitious (-1)
Careless (-1)
Cautious (-1)
Cruel (-1)
Greedy (-1)
Harbinger of Ill Omen (-1); [Brother: Azrael X. Jagger]
Inattentive (-1)
Misfortunate (-1)
Short Attention Span (-1)
Indecisive (-1)
Overconfident (-1)
Proud (-1)
Overzealous (-1)
Reckless (-1)
Branded (-2) [Wanted for murder in Sin]
Bravado (-2)
Daredevil (-2)

IV. MAGIC

Magic: Explosive Flame Magic
Caster or Holder: Caster Magic
Description: This particular magic ability of fire generation is not your generic type of fire caster magic. Explosive Flame Magic gives a user the ability to generate fire that explodes and at even higher levels gives the user the ability to induce combustions strong enough to incinerate with extreme temperature. The explosive force generated with this magic varies in conjuction with rank, and at lower levels has as much explosive force as a grenade or a stick of dynamite, to the high levels where it can be as strong as a RPG or Scud missle. Other applications of this ability includes ground propulsion which allows the user to move linear at a high burst of speed caused through combustion.

Strengths: It first and foremost is a highly destructive type of combustion magic. Being that it is based soley around destruction, it is extremely offensive in its nature making it easy for one to go on the attack at a moments notice. It also grants the user selective explosive immunity and thermal resistance against their own personal spells. It is also very versatile in its range and the way it is delivered physically via volatile constructs and other powerful fire attacks.

Weaknesses: This type of magic is very vulnerable to the effects water. Because the water could douse out the flames before they would get a chance to explode(if not of the spontaneous variety) or any other method that can be used to extinguish fire applies. Explosive flame magic is very dangerous to those a user would consider teammates/friend and it is very dangerous to the environment, especially highly flammable materials. In addtion to flammable environments, any place that lacks oxygen would render the ability useless, if not useless at least severly weaken spells by one rank. There is little to no defensive capabilities that are derived from such a destructive magic.

V. HISTORY

History: Tazrael Xerxes Jagger was born on August 22, X760 dragged into a hellish situation, ironically in the Earth Land country known as Sin, in particular the ghetto slums of the Shinjuku district. There was for a fact nothing special about his birth or the day he was born. In fact it's just a ordinary day for all, including Taz who refuses to recognize the day as anything that is special or that is a day to be celebrated. The Jagger family lineage was nothing to be impressed by, to be perfectly clear his family lineage was no where near noble. The Jagger family was a product of the harsh streets and guardians with no ambitions, primarily Taz's parents both were deadbeats who served a purposeless existence. His father was nothing but a functioning alcoholic who claimed to love his family, but abused him, his brother, and his mother as if they were grown men. Taz's mother had good intentions and was quite the nurturing mother, that is when she wasn't under the influence of illegal substances. The only two sources of stability that Taz had was, one his older brother who immediately took Taz under his wing, and then there also was Taz's grandma who kept the light of optimism burning bright in his chest.

So as you can see Taz's environment wasn't ideal for raising one child in, so two children was way overboard. Taz had struggled to make his way through infancy, but somehow and some way he had endured through the years to where he can actually recall call his memories. Picking up at the age of 7, Taz raised hell to the 7 following closely behind the devil himself, his older brother Azrael. In reality, Taz was with Azrael so much, you literally would have thought that Taz and Azrael were joined at the hip. The two rambunctious individuals got into all sorts of trouble, committing all types of petty crimes together. Most of the time they broke laws out of necessity, like to fight their hunger or to have certain luxuries that children are supposed to have with toys being just a small slice of the heaven. Majority of the time they either never got caught, or they were able to escape from the enraged vendors. What Taz and his brother failed to realize is that with bad acts come a bad reputation. It was only a matter of time before their carelessness would eventually lead them into a series of misfortune. The increased recklessness made them a burden in a household that couldn't handle the payload. And only led to the destruction of his family.

It's strange, Taz remembered feeling grief when his mother died, when he was only 13. A anguish he didn't know existed burned in the furnace of his volatile heart, which within that situation was ready to explode with rage. Despite his mother's bold shortcomings, to Taz she had symbolized in some measure benevolence, something positive. Yet his brother Azrael opinion had strongly differed and said her overdose was necessary for trash like her. Taz was quite surprised by his brothers way of thinking and that instance sort of represented the first red flag Taz noticed about his brother. Now under the sole custody of their father things would only worsen for a home that was already broken, now their seemed to be no solutions for fixing the pysche of those invovled, and that especially was the outlook and mentality of a boy's heart which was now filled with hopelessness.

After his mother's death is when Taz became a juvenile delinquent unlike any other. At the tender age of 17 while his brother was sitting at 21, they both now had started to make frequent trips to criminal reformation facilities, Taz more often than Azrael. It was during one of those restricted vacations, when a Fairy Tail mage from Fiore, accused of a number of crimes had influenced Taz's life for the better, and all the man simply did is, made Taz really think about his future. He made the teen think about things like what it truly means to be a man. The man respected the fact that Taz loved his brother, it showed a capacity that he could have compassion for others. Still, he also made Taz think about the fact that does his brother have Taz's best interest at heart, or was it Azrael's own. It was also during this little year and a half stint when Tazrael was in secrecy taught the very basics of a caster magic. Old school had warned Taz this ability was very dangerous to learn and if serious about Explosive Flame magic, that there was his personal magic book located in Fiore that would help him master what he had started. The only catch is that it was located in a secret hiding place within the Fairy Tail's guild itself. Taz viewed it as a simple enough task, what he didn't realize was that the elderly man was trying to get Taz away from this place of Sin.

Upon his release Taz set his plans in motion and took the first step by purchasing a train ticket to Fiore. Azrael didn't like this plan at all and instead of supporting his brother, the diabolical entity set Taz up. He tried to get Taz hung up for murdering their father and grandmother. Taz however expected his brother to be a conniving bastard, but not as far as to murder family and place the blame on him. It was during all this that Taz finally grasped Azreal was ill omen, the devil in fleshly form. Taz uncovered his brother's plot, but it was more like warned. Somehow the mage had escaped by the slimmest of margins but his fight for liberty came with the price of him being labeled a murderer and a fugitive of the country Sin.

Tazrael Xerxes Jagger is a 20 year old kid just now finding his path. It had taken him a couple of years, but now he has arrived in Fiore, Magnolia at the Magnolia station in search of the Fairy Tail Guild, where this current journey will pick up......

Last edited by Taz Jagger on Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:47 am; edited 5 times in total

2Jagger, X. Tazrael  Empty Re: Jagger, X. Tazrael Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:41 pm

Taz Jagger

Taz Jagger
Ready for your reviewing pleasure staff.

3Jagger, X. Tazrael  Empty Re: Jagger, X. Tazrael Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:39 am

Alyssa Strauss

Alyssa Strauss
Hello Taz,

Your application is very well written. There are just some minor issues before it can be approved by the Administrators. Firstly, please remove all images except for the one at the very top. I know that personalisation is always a pleasure, but we must all follow the character template provided. Secondly, please put your likes, dislikes, and fears into list form. If you're unsure of how to perform this function, it is as follows:

[/list]
[*](Whatever)
[*](Whatever)
[/list]

Please not that for this function to be used, you must type in the first [/list] without the backslash.

In addition, instead of putting (Emo) for lonely people and any likes/dislikes of the sort, please give a brief explanation of why Jagger likes/dislikes them/it. The last thing I would to correct is that when mentioning the year such as the one now X780, make sure the X is always capitalised.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate from contacting either Tali Zorah or me. We would be more than glad to assist you. Best of luck with your editing.

Yours,

Alyssa Strauss

4Jagger, X. Tazrael  Empty Re: Jagger, X. Tazrael Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:34 pm

Taz Jagger

Taz Jagger
Ready for a reevaluation

5Jagger, X. Tazrael  Empty Re: Jagger, X. Tazrael Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:26 pm

Alyssa Strauss

Alyssa Strauss
Dear Taz,

Thank you for making the edits that I requested. I believe that this application is ready for approval from the administrators. Excellent job.

Yours,

Alyssa Strauss

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests