You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yuichiro Hyakuya.(Complete.) Empty Yuichiro Hyakuya.(Complete.) Fri May 13, 2016 6:53 am

Mikaela

Mikaela

Yuichiro Hyakuya.(Complete.) Hyakuya.Yuuichirou.600.1958993 __________________________________________________
"I need power to get revenge.As long as it's in my reach,I don't care if it's from a demon or a devil."   

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name(s): Yuichiro Hyakuya.
Nickname(s): Yu
Birthday: AUGUST THE 8TH. There you go,Lynn dear!<3 
Sexuality: Straight
Guild: Alabaster Wolf
Tattoo: On the back of right hand.
Face Claim: My character name is Yuichiro Hyakuya he belongs to the anime Owari No Seraph.Or Seraph of the End.
Reference: N/a
APPEARANCE

Height: 5'11
Weight: 200
Hair: Black,messy.
Eyes: Deep green.
Description:Yūichirō has medium length black hair which can be considered quite neat and messy at the same time. He possesses sharp green eyes which fall under his thick eyebrows. His eyes are large compared to most other male characters in the series.
At the beginning of the series, he is shown wearing his school uniform, gakuran with a standing collar that is black with teal trim. The collar and the top buttons of the jacket are unbuttoned, revealing is a white shirt underneath.
After joining the Demon Army, he wears the standard JIDA uniform which consists of a long-sleeved black coat with light green details including the shoulder epaulettes which has a brown Sam Browne belt passing diagonally over his right shoulder and two rows of gold buttons on the front. Along with that, he wears a pair of white gloves and a white web belt with a gold waist-plate. He also wears the uniform trousers and black boots which go over the trouser's leggings. Yu keeps his sword on the left side of his hip. Sometimes he can be seen wearing the JIDA(Japanese Imperial Demon Army)hat, and often wears the JIDA(Japanese Imperial Demon Army) cape as well.

PERSONALITY

Personality:Yu is brave, fearless and somewhat reckless, which was shown when he attacked a Horseman while ignoring orders. It is noted that this wasn't the first time. Yu is often called an idiot by those who know him. He is a very narrow-minded person, whose only goal is to annihilate all vampires because of what they did to his "family," and he will overcome any type of challenge in order to accomplish it. He swore to exterminate all vampires for killing Mika.
Yu wakes up after a nightmare
Despite this, he has a soft spot and worries about his friends first and his goals second.His friends considers this attitude to be "cute". Because of this, he empathizes with others who put their family first, as seen when a civilian girl gave his squad false information because vampires are holding her family hostage. After learning why she deceived them, he tells the girl that she did the right thing to save her family. He feels guilty for abandoning Mika and has nightmares about Mika's death for four years until he makes friends with Shinoa and Yoichi(His new squad members). After learning that some of his "Family" is alive, Yu's personality changes in response and he grows more mature, as noted by his squad. He puts more effort into being patient and calm and making friends, and immediately amends his worldview to include Mika(One of his family members) even though he is a vampire. His dream of wiping out vampires takes second place to reclaiming Mika.
Motivations: The people he loves. This is the only thing that motivates him.
Fears: Seeing people he loves die. slayers and Nutella.
Likes: He likes swords. He likes battling. He likes destroying vampires.
Dislikes: He dislikes well known people. He hates vampires.He also dislikes nutella.
Positive Characteristics:

• Swift(+3)
  • Zealot(+4)
  • Diehard(+2)
  • Enhanced strength(+3)

Negative Characteristics:

• Proud(-1)
  • Reckless(-1)
  • Fanaticism(-1)
  • Dark secret(-1)
  • Curiosity(-1)
  • Cruel(-1)
  • Bravado(-2)
  • Allergies(-1) Allergic to flowers.
  • Amnesia(-1)
  • Daredevil(-2)

MAGIC

Magic: The vampires fall.
Type: Holder magic.
Classes: Offensive
Element: Wind
Description: This magic is used by using his sword as a object for the magic to flow in and out of.This magic involves just wind magic.,for the sword will have multiple spells,each being an elemental wind spell.Sometimes he doesn't have to use this magic for he is a very good swordsman. He was taught this magic by his father.
Weaknesses: 
 *user has to be holding a sword if he is not holding it he can not use the magic.

*If the sword is broken the user will not have any defense and will have to forfeit/flee whatever he's doing to get it fixed.

*Can only cast wind spells.

HISTORY

History: Yu was taken to the Hyakuya Orphanage in Tokyo on Christmas Day in the year 2012, and told he could meet friends who were just as unwanted as he was. He met Mikaela and the other orphans. Seeing as the two 8-year-olds were the eldest, Mikaela wanted them to be friends, but Yu rejected him. Mika asked if Yu was challenging him to a fight and said he was the leader. They fought, and Mika gave him a serious smack-down. Afterwards, he told Yu that he used to be alone like him, but now he had a big family. And from that day onward, Yu had one too. Yu told him about his parents' violent behavior, saying that "family" no longer meant anything to him. Mika smiled, saying that both of his parents abused him until they got sick of him and threw him out of a moving car. The orphanage took him in after that. The other children shouted out their stories, saying that they never met their parents,(these children were later referred to as his “Family”) their parents committed suicide, or their parents left them at the orphanage door. Mikaela then told Yu that they weren't lonely because that day was the day their new big brother Yu joined them. Shortly after, the director suddenly began to bleed from her nose and mouth and collapsed to the ground.(A sudden plague swept across tokyo that day,killing 90 percent of humanity,only kids 13 and under were safe from the the disease(
The adults perished, and Third Progenitor Krul Tepes(one of the vampire leaders) led the vampire invasion on Tokyo. For the next four years, the orphans survived as livestock for the vampires in the vampire capital of Sanguinem, which is located under Kyoto.
Yu and Mika encountered Ferid,(One of the greater vampire leaders) who invites them to his house to partake of their blood, but Mika agrees to go while declining politely for Yu, claiming Yu to be "shy".After Mikaela steals a gun and a map of the underground, they made a daring escape attempt with their orphanage family. Unfortunately, this was all a trap set by a seventh progenitor named Ferid Bathory, who had relations with Mika. Ferid slaughtered the other children in front of Yu and Mika.
Yu managed to shoot Ferid in the head, but Mika was fatally wounded. Yu called Mika "family" for the first time.He refused to leave Mika behind until Mika yelled at him and pushed him away. Yu escaped, leaving Mika behind; an action that haunted him for years afterward. After reaching the outside world and realizing the vampires lied about the world's destruction, Guren Ichinose(His future squad leader) of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army(The Japanese Demon Army are vampire hunters and Yu joins them after they saved him when he fled from Mika after being told by him to save himself.He grew up with them and was taught the ways of the army) finds him.

Last edited by Mikaela on Mon May 16, 2016 9:34 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Bump.)

2Yuichiro Hyakuya.(Complete.) Empty Re: Yuichiro Hyakuya.(Complete.) Fri May 13, 2016 2:58 pm

Kaelyn

Kaelyn
Hello there Mikaela, I’ll be pre-reviewing your application!

GENERAL INFORMATION

• First of all, there are square brackets around your image. If those are meant to be there, then it’s fine.
  • Your birthday is quite indefinite. It would be better if you could write it in this format e.g. 1st January.
  • Your face claim is Mikaela Hyakuya from Owari No Seraph. Please include his full name.

PERSONALITY

• In the first part of your personality, it says that he is able to keep smiling, but in the end you have stated that he never smiles. Do you want to elaborate on that or is it a mistake?
  • The part about ‘Yu’ in your personality should be in the history section.

MAGIC

• You cannot have all the elements in your magic. You may pick one element if you want to.
  • You may pick up to 3 classes. Melee is also not a class. The classes you may pick from are: Offensive, Defensive, Buff, Debuff, Healing and Supplementary.
  • Please state what will happen if your weapon is destroyed or damaged.

HISTORY

• Your history is 10 words short. It has to be at least 400 words.
  • Everything sounds like a very big deal but you haven’t done much explaining about what Seraph of the End means and how your character is it. Please elaborate on that.

Please fix the above errors and bump when you are done.

3Yuichiro Hyakuya.(Complete.) Empty Re: Yuichiro Hyakuya.(Complete.) Sun May 15, 2016 7:39 pm

Mikaela

Mikaela
Wow,what a strict mod you are Lynn....

4Yuichiro Hyakuya.(Complete.) Empty Re: Yuichiro Hyakuya.(Complete.) Mon May 16, 2016 4:41 am

Sayuno

Sayuno
Please bump once you've made the changes. And remove being a vampire completely from your App - you can't be. You've copied an entire character from a different show and added nothing to it. You might want to think this through again after all.

General Regulations wrote:05. Each character starts as a human. Other races are either obtainable through IC quests or unlocking the rights to creating a character from a different race with your existing character.

Please bump once you've made all necessary edits and me and Kaelyn will get back to it. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

5Yuichiro Hyakuya.(Complete.) Empty Re: Yuichiro Hyakuya.(Complete.) Mon May 16, 2016 5:31 am

Mikaela

Mikaela
I added little stuff to it,also I want my character to be this exact character....Can I not?

6Yuichiro Hyakuya.(Complete.) Empty Re: Yuichiro Hyakuya.(Complete.) Mon May 16, 2016 5:33 am

Sayuno

Sayuno
Yes you can, as long as you still follow the rules. If a certain aspect of this character is against our rules you have to remove it.

7Yuichiro Hyakuya.(Complete.) Empty Re: Yuichiro Hyakuya.(Complete.) Mon May 16, 2016 5:34 am

Mikaela

Mikaela
Damn,that just ruined my whole character.I'll fix this later.;-; Most of my characters plot is because he is a vampire.I'll just use another character from the show.

8Yuichiro Hyakuya.(Complete.) Empty Re: Yuichiro Hyakuya.(Complete.) Mon May 16, 2016 7:41 am

Sayuno

Sayuno
Reading the rules always helps. ^_^

Just bump this once you're done.

9Yuichiro Hyakuya.(Complete.) Empty Re: Yuichiro Hyakuya.(Complete.) Mon May 16, 2016 9:37 am

Mikaela

Mikaela
Bump,bump,bump.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests