You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Akira the Hunter (W.I.P) Empty Akira the Hunter (W.I.P) Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:28 pm

Akira Asugutsi

Akira Asugutsi

Akira the Hunter (W.I.P) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8C6rUkF4i7fs7U1hK_AMiJkCTxgugHW8qeKfmCeOs8XBuIKMk

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name(s): Akira Asugutsi
Nickname(s): The Hunter
Birthday: 8/22
Sexuality: Bi
Guild: Guildless
Tattoo: Chest, Blue
Face Claim: Custom

APPEARANCE

Height: 5'7
Weight: 150
Hair: Blue
Eyes: Blue
Description:[/bHe is handsome with neck-length messy blue hair with sharp blue eyes that make you feel serious. He is not the tallest but he's not the shortest. He usually wears torn black skinny jeans and a black leather coat. He wears a v-neck lined with red linen. He usually has a Saya with dragons made of frozen gallium with a Nodachi usually carried around by
[b]PERSONALITY

Personality: (Describe their personality
Motivations: (What motivates your character)
Fears: (What does your character fear? If you want silly fears, come up with at least three)
Dislikes: (What does your character dislike)
Positive Characteristics:

[/b]

• Please visit the regulations and view the characteristics. Users are allowed to choose up to 12 points in positive characteristics but in return must compensate by choosing the exact amount or higher in negative characteristics. Feel free to use fewer points. Simply copy paste the characteristics and use a bullet for each one.

[b]Negative Characteristics:

[/b]

• Please visit the regulations and view the characteristics. Users are allowed to choose up to 12 points in positive characteristics but in return must compensate by choosing the exact amount or higher in negative characteristics. Feel free to use less points. Simply copy paste the characteristics and use a bullet for each one.

[b]MAGIC

Magic: Legion of the Beasts
Type: Caster
Classes: Offensive, Defensive, Healing    
Element: None
Description: The beast's that are killed by the wizard their souls can be used to form summons that are called forth by magic circles to fight alongside the monster slayer. The summons strength is dependent on the magic energy and rank of the hunter.
Weaknesses: The most obvious is that the beast has to been slain by the wizard before they can even use it which means if the wizard never slay a beast they never can use anything

HISTORY

History: (Describe the character's history in 400 words up till now)
[/b]

2Akira the Hunter (W.I.P) Empty Re: Akira the Hunter (W.I.P) Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:19 pm

Sayuno

Sayuno
Akira the Hunter (W.I.P) Happy_by_sherimur-d478zal
Hi! We haven't heard from you in a while!
Please bump this application within 5 days
if you plan on finishing it or else this will be archieved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests