You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dylan O'Ryan [W.I.P] Empty Dylan O'Ryan [W.I.P] Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:56 pm

Dylan

Dylan

Dylan O'Ryan [W.I.P] Takumi10
   "\I have seen countless countless countries through countless generations, Fiorian. I have fought in one of the biggest wars in history. But, I have never found an adversary. Now her I stand, defeated by you, I have been deprived of my powers, I am now just a normal wizard."

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name(s): Mar-Vell.
Nickname(s): Dylan Christensen | Golden Hunter.
Birthday: October 13th, Friday.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Guild: Gryphon Quill.
Tattoo: Center of chest, Heart.
Face Claim: Takumi Usui - Kaichou wa Maid-Sama!

APPEARANCE

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 190 lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Bright Green
Description: Dylan turns out to be slightly taller than the average man of his age. He has a perfectly chiselled and shaped body that even God can have cried when making it. He has a slender, yet the muscular build usually surprises people at first, his muscles are defined and refined to a point of sheer attractiveness, He has cheeks full of blood, not too flabby. He has 'baby pink' lips, and they do not get dried easily, they are moist always. His chest, harbouring a scar on his left breast, but he has some cream covering it so that it cannot be seen. he has 8 packs abs, considered one of the best packs to have are the result of his humongous and large training over the years. Surprisingly, his body has very little fat and all muscles, resulting into the perfectly carved individual he is. He is seen wearing a most of the time, A 'Playboy' T-shirt and Levi's 511 jeans, blue. With Adidas Superstar Sneakers with stockings, ankle length white socks.

PERSONALITY

Personality: Dylan is the heavenly definition of swift justice, he was once a legendary veteran soldier and an creature born out of hope, a celestial being. A happy and joyous yet badass being.

Fears:

[/font]

• Good Taking over the world.

• Losing in his mission.

• Dying before completing his mission.

• Classical Music.

• Alcohol.

• Adventure.

Dislikes:

• Too much sound.

• Boredom.

• Ignorant people.

Positive Characteristics:

• Regeneration (+4): You heal very fast inside and outside of combat. Small cuts that go up to one inch deep are healed in the next post.
    Explanation: C-rank damage healed every post.

Diligent (+2):Your meticulousness allows you to analyze minute details that others miss.
    Explanation: Reduces training cost of spells by 10% in word cost.

Negative Characteristics:

• Daredevil (-2): You only really feel alive when you're staring death in the face. Your character is addicted to the thrill of death-defying stunts, pushing themselves to the limit at every available opportunity.
    Explanation: You can't refuse the opportunity of engaging into combat with anyone or anything that is stronger than you. You also always volunteer and perform tasks that have a risk attached to them when you are in a group.

• Arachnophobia (-3): A character afflicted by a phobia persistently fears a particular object or situation. She realizes that the fear is excessive and irrational, but the fear is disturbing enough that she avoids the stimulus.
    Explanation: He is afraid of spiders, if itbhas Less than 8 eyes. Okay but more is 'Got rekt m8' He can't be simply standing there, not before cowering in fear.

Harbinger of Ill Omen (-1): You seem to be cursed to forever bump into a specific person, time and time again. Each time you do, something bad happens not long afterward. This person in no way does this purposefully, it just happens with alarming frequency.
    Explanation: You will have character assigned to you by roleplay department of staff who will enter you threads randomly from time to time. When this happens, staff will change the conditions of your thread against you. Such as heavy storm, avalanches or beasts catching onto your smell.

MAGIC

Magic: ReQuip : The Fallen Armory
Type: Caster
Element: (Which element is the magic aligned to? If none simple state none)
Description: (Describe what the magic does. Check out the banned magic list to be sure that you're not describing a banned or restricted magic with a different name.)
Weaknesses: (Describe the weaknesses of the magic.)

HISTORY

History: (Describe the character's history in 400 words up till now)

Last edited by Dylan on Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:21 am; edited 6 times in total

2Dylan O'Ryan [W.I.P] Empty Re: Dylan O'Ryan [W.I.P] Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:18 pm

Sayuno

Sayuno
Dylan O'Ryan [W.I.P] Happy_by_sherimur-d478zal
Hi! We haven't heard from you in a while!
Please bump this application within 5 days
if you plan on finishing it or else this will be archieved.

3Dylan O'Ryan [W.I.P] Empty Re: Dylan O'Ryan [W.I.P] Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:00 am

Dylan

Dylan
Archive it please. I plan on creating a different character who doesn't have some mess.

4Dylan O'Ryan [W.I.P] Empty Re: Dylan O'Ryan [W.I.P] Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:13 am

Dylan

Dylan
Can somebody help me and archive it please?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests