You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Wizard Empty New Wizard Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:49 am

JadetheDragonSlayer

(I can't get a picture here sorry)

"If you lose something you love, you have to keep moving on. Maybe, if you do that, it'll come back to you. Hey, a boy can dream right?"

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name(s): Jade Lilica
Nickname(s): None
Birthday:April 15
Sexuality: (Self-explanatory)
Guild: None but I'm looking
Tattoo: A guild mark on the left shoulder would be nice
Face Claim: None that I could find

APPEARANCE

Height: "5'5"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Hair: Long-ish, green hair
Eyes: Green eyes
Description: There's not much more to tell.

PERSONALITY

Personality: Jade is a kind peron and always willing to help but he can get cocky at times and bashful around someone he likes.
Motivations: My friends always help me to do more.
Fears: He's scared of fire, being in enclosed spaces, and seeing his friends get hurt,
Likes: Friends, Family, Fruits, Vegetables, Anything Sweet.
Dislikes: Anyone who hurts his friends, meat.
Positive Characteristics:
Alertness (+4): You have finely tuned senses.
Explanation: Passive D Rank hearing, sight, and smell buffs.
Animal Affinity (+2): You are good with animals.
Explanation: Self explanatory.

Negative Characteristics:
Bravado (-2): You are rash in combat, refusing to show weakness by falling back from your enemies' blows. You either face it and stop it, or get hit in the progress. In addition, you cannot fight defensively.
Explanation: You can't create any defensive spells. Offensive spells are made to inflict damage while defensive spells do not inflict any damage at all and are made to prevent damage.
Bruise Easily (-2): Each time you take bludgeoning damage, including that from falls, you take more damage than any other person.
Explanation: You will take extra damage from bludgeoning damage, whether it was done through a spell or not. The damage received from bludgeoning damage is increased by one class if it's a spell.
Curiosity (-1): You're a naturally curious person and you find mysteries of any sort irresistible. In most circumstances, alas, your curiosity overrides your common sense. This forces you to investigate something unusual, even if it looks like it might be dangerous.
Explanation: You will walk deeper into the forest you have never been before. You won't turn around from the castle that you have never seen. This can result into getting into very dangerous situations.
Derangement/Insanity (-3): Due to circumstances beyond your control, you are permanently insane. You may have a congenital brain disorder, or perhaps you saw something mortals were never intended to lay eyes upon, and it drove you mad. Choose a Derangement/Insanity for your character from the lists below. Though the list is by no means exhaustive, the following options are ones that have been presented in game terms and that have definable--and most times numerical--penalties:
Depression: Symptoms of this illness include changes in appetite, weight gain or loss, too much or too little sleep, persistent feeling of tiredness or sluggishness, and feelings of worthlessness or guilt, leading in severe cases to hallucinations, delusions, stupor, or thoughts of suicide.
Explanation: You gain 10% less Jewel from Requests.

MAGIC

Magic: Celestial
Type: Holder
Element: None
Description: Celestial Magic allowes me to use special keys called Gate Keys to summon a being from the Celestial World to fight for me.

HISTORY

History: When he was young he had been trained by a dragon to learn Forest Dragon Slayer Magic. The Dragon disappeared before he could control it so Jade never uses it. A few years after that his sister and parents died, leaving him on his own. He had to join a guild to get money and he did. After a while he had to leave the guild for personal reasons and he left magnolia. He came back and is currently looking for a guild to join.

2New Wizard Empty Re: New Wizard Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:30 am

Hikaru Nakamura

Hikaru Nakamura
Hello how are you? I'm Hikaru! I'm not sure if this is done, but if it is, i'll give you some corrections.

• Alright for starters

• Please find a picture for your character. We ask this for a rough idea. It can be anyone as long as it is not a Fairy Tail character itself or a human being.

• Please fill our sexuality.

• Once finding a face claim, type our a appearance description.

• Please expand your personality, there is a minimum word count.

• Wow this is a first. You have an extra 2 negative characteristics so you can either remove one, or add a characteristics with a value of +2.

• Please expand on your magic. Also take note that Celestial magic is still in the works so you may be magic less for some time.

• Please expand a lot on your history! Also if you're a celestial spirit mage you cannot be a dragon slayer. Furthermore Dragon Slayer is a reserved and locked magic.

• Oh yeah if this application is done next time please put it as a WIP.

• Also fix the title of your application and make it your characters name.

• please fix the code, as in some things in the applications are suppose to be bolded. Pls look towards other applications to see this. I'll be putting the application in a code for you right below, so make sure to copy straight from the code i post below and make a new character thread., and be sure to copy and paste your information that you written down on a separate word document so you can put it onto the template!

Code:
[CENTER]
    [APPEARANCE HERE, MAX 500PX WIDTH]

[B]GENERAL INFORMATION[/B]

[B]NAME(S):[/B] (FULL NAME)
[B]NICKNAME(S):[/B] (SELF-EXPLANATORY)
[B]AGE:[/B] (SELF-EXPLANATORY)
[B]GENDER:[/B] (SELF-EXPLANATORY)
[B]BIRTHDAY:[/B] (MONTH AND DAY)
[B]SEXUALITY:[/B] (SELF-EXPLANATORY)
[B]RANK:[/B] D
[B]GUILD:[/B] (CHOOSE A GUILD OR GO WITH NONE. READ THE GUILD PAGES TO MAKE SURE YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE GUILD YOU'RE INTERESTED IN)
[B]TATTOO:[/B] (WHERE IS YOUR TATTOO LOCATED? IF YOU'RE NOT IN A GUILD, WHERE WOULD YOUR TATTOO BE IF YOU WERE IN A GUILD?)
[B]FACE CLAIM:[/B] (FULL NAME CHARACTER AND SHOW IT BELONGS TO)

[B]APPEARANCE[/B]

[B]HEIGHT:[/B] (SELF-EXPLANATORY)
[B]WEIGHT:[/B] (SELF-EXPLANATORY)
[B]HAIR:[/B] (SELF-EXPLANATORY)
[B]EYES:[/B] (SELF-EXPLANATORY)
[B]DESCRIPTION:[/B] (GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THEIR APPEARANCE IN 150 WORDS OR MORE)

[B]PERSONALITY[/B]

[B]PERSONALITY:[/B] (DESCRIBE THEIR PERSONALITY IN 200 WORDS)
[B]MOTIVATIONS:[/B] (WHAT MOTIVATES YOUR CHARACTER)
[B]FEARS:[/B] (WHAT DOES YOUR CHARACTER FEAR? IF YOU WANT SILLY FEARS, COME UP WITH AT LEAST THREE)
[B]LIKES:[/B] (WHAT DOES YOUR CHARACTER LIKE)
[B]DISLIKES:[/B] (WHAT DOES YOUR CHARACTER DISLIKE)
[B]POSITIVE CHARACTERISTICS:[/B]
[LIST]
[*]PLEASE VISIT THE REGULATIONS AND VIEW THE CHARACTERISTICS. USERS ARE ALLOWED TO CHOOSE UP TO 12 POINTS IN POSITIVE CHARACTERISTICS BUT IN RETURN MUST COMPENSATE BY CHOOSING THE EXACT AMOUNT OR HIGHER IN NEGATIVE CHARACTERISTICS. FEEL FREE TO USE LESS POINTS. SIMPLY COPY PASTE THE CHARACTERISTICS AND USE A BULLET FOR EACH ONE.
[/LIST]
[B]NEGATIVE CHARACTERISTICS:[/B]
[LIST]
[*]PLEASE VISIT THE REGULATIONS AND VIEW THE CHARACTERISTICS. USERS ARE ALLOWED TO CHOOSE UP TO 12 POINTS IN POSITIVE CHARACTERISTICS BUT IN RETURN MUST COMPENSATE BY CHOOSING THE EXACT AMOUNT OR HIGHER IN NEGATIVE CHARACTERISTICS. FEEL FREE TO USE LESS POINTS. SIMPLY COPY PASTE THE CHARACTERISTICS AND USE A BULLET FOR EACH ONE.
[/LIST]

[B]MAGIC[/B]

[B]MAGIC:[/B] (NAME)
[B]TYPE:[/B] (CASTER OR HOLDER?)
[B]ELEMENT:[/B] (WHICH ELEMENT IS THE MAGIC ALIGNED TO? IF NONE SIMPLE STATE NONE)
[B]DESCRIPTION:[/B] (DESCRIBE WHAT THE MAGIC DOES. CHECK OUT THE BANNED MAGIC LIST TO BE SURE THAT YOU'RE NOT DESCRIBING A BANNED OR RESTRICTED MAGIC WITH A DIFFERENT NAME.)

[B]HISTORY[/B]

[B]HISTORY:[/B] (DESCRIBE THE CHARACTER'S HISTORY IN 400 WORDS UP TILL NOW)

3New Wizard Empty Re: New Wizard Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:24 pm

Sayuno

Sayuno
New Wizard Happy_by_sherimur-d478zal
Hi! We haven't heard from you in a while!
Please bump this application within 7 days
if you plan on finishing it or else this will be archieved.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests