You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Project Dusk: The First Scroll Empty Project Dusk: The First Scroll Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:58 am

Geno Ranzu

Geno Ranzu
Spoiler:

Name: Project : Dusk

Durability: 2S 1X

Mana: 200

Weapon: Akujiki : Chaos Eater

Weapon Description: Chaos Eater is the max length of a Ninjato. It is roughly 60 cm (23 In/0.6 Meters) in length. The width of the blade is 3 cm across. The sword takes a futuristic look and rests on a gray scabbard on the user’s back. The scabbard is magnetized so it stays in place no matter what. The blade is gray in nature, but when in use it glows a purple tint. The handle is pitch black.

Weapon URL: https://i.imgur.com/5ZKzLde.jpg

Armor: ExoSuit

Armor Description: The armor was designed by Geno too encompass eastern style combat. He is covered from head to toe in a metallic alloy that is dense, yet light at the same time. The armor conforms to his body to allow for maximized movement. The armor is composed of a metallic armor that is born of shadow or darkness based magic. It isn’t extravagant looking because it is not meant to look as such. The helmet opens up outward to reveal the face when needed. When closed the facemask is devoid of all facial expressions. It looks as if the user cannot see but the face mask projects the outside area inside of the mask with known information to the user. It acts as a heads up display. The armor resembles that of the muscular human body and only follows two color schemes. Those colors are grey for the many body and white for the extremities and helmet.

Armor URL: https://i.imgur.com/NSgV6gI.jpg

Weapon Spells:
Spoiler:

Armor Spells:

Spoiler:

Last edited by The End on Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Project Dusk: The First Scroll Empty Re: Project Dusk: The First Scroll Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:20 pm

Rosencrantz

Rosencrantz
first off, that font size is annoying af

Shadow Stitch
I'm not sure if this would fall under movement debuff rules or not, I'm asking rn what the other guys think

Mugen no Yami
2*pi*r = circumference
since r is 25m, circumference is approx. 157m
I think u mean diameter?
I still feel as though this is a sight debuff, though if you feel strongly against this, I could bring in someone else to double check

3Project Dusk: The First Scroll Empty Re: Project Dusk: The First Scroll Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:19 pm

Geno Ranzu

Geno Ranzu
Rosencrantz wrote:first off, that font size is annoying af

Shadow Stitch
I'm not sure if this would fall under movement debuff rules or not, I'm asking rn what the other guys think

Mugen no Yami
2*pi*r = circumference
since r is 25m, circumference is approx. 157m
I think u mean diameter?
I still feel as though this is a sight debuff, though if you feel strongly against this, I could bring in someone else to double check

Shadow Stitch: isn't a debuff it is litterally impaling someone. It is one of those common sense things. You try moving while something is squeezing you while stabbing you so deep that it is almost to the bone.

Mugen no Yami: No it wouldn't be a debuff, just common sense. It's pitch black, it even states unless they have a detection spell or able to see in the dark naturally. Hell they could use a light.

4Project Dusk: The First Scroll Empty Re: Project Dusk: The First Scroll Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:17 pm

Rosencrantz

Rosencrantz
common sense say you cant do none this crap =/
but is fictional world, so...

With that outta the way, buff is an increase to an ability, debuff being the opposite, means that debuffs decrease an ability's ability. These two spells decrease motility and vision respectively, so therefore fall under debuff territory.

Again, if you feel strongly against this, just ask to get another staffer to look at this; they OK it, I OK it, k?

5Project Dusk: The First Scroll Empty Re: Project Dusk: The First Scroll Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:19 pm

Geno Ranzu

Geno Ranzu
It's whatever I changed the spells

6Project Dusk: The First Scroll Empty Re: Project Dusk: The First Scroll Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:25 am

Geno Ranzu

Geno Ranzu
Alright been 48 hrs bump

7Project Dusk: The First Scroll Empty Re: Project Dusk: The First Scroll Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:29 am

Rosencrantz

Rosencrantz
A pprove d

8Project Dusk: The First Scroll Empty Re: Project Dusk: The First Scroll Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:04 pm

Geno Ranzu

Geno Ranzu
Claiming these spells

6/15 for free

9Project Dusk: The First Scroll Empty Re: Project Dusk: The First Scroll Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:16 pm

Rosencrantz

Rosencrantz
gg

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests