You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blast Magic Starter Spells Empty Blast Magic Starter Spells Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:33 pm

Vincent Regal

Vincent Regal
Name: Demolition Arts: Snap
Magic Cost: 10
Requirements: Blast Magic
Class: Offensive
Element: None
Cooldown: 1 post
Duration: Instant
Effect: This is Vincent's most basic spell and allows him to focus on an area within five meters of him. He then snaps in the direction of that area and a tiny explosion is generated. The damage of the spell is equivalent to a solid punch, causing some bruising and mild pain/discomfort. The explosion itself is about the size of a basketball. This spell sets up for all of his other spells and although it is the most basic, it is also the most versatile.

Name: Demolition Arts: Grenada
Magic Cost: 20
Cooldown: 2 posts
Effect: This spell is an upgraded version of Vincent's Snap spell, allowing him to generate an explosion anywhere within 10 meters of himself by closing his hand into a fist. The explosion is much larger, roughly the size of Vincent himself and deals C-rank damage.

Name: Demolition Arts: Push
Class: Defensive
Cooldown: 2 posts
Effect: This spell is activated by Vincent making a pushing motion with his open hand in the direction he wishes to generate the shockwave. Unlike Point, Push generates a shockwave directly in front of Vincent that pushes objects/people back five meters away from him. This spell can knock away C-rank and below spells.

Name: Demolition Arts: Wipe
Class: Supplementary
Cooldown: 3 posts
Duration: 1 post
Effect: With an open hand, Vincent swipes the air in a certain direction perpendicular to the ground. This motion generates a strings of explosions just beneath the surface of the ground he's standing on within five meters of himself. These explosions are specifically designed to generate debris and dust, resulting in a large dust cloud in a five meter radius of himself. This spell is generally used as an escape measure or to confuse the enemy as it lasts for a full post and blinds anyone in the area until the dust cloud dissipates.  

Name: Demolition Arts: Pull
Cooldown: 1 post
Effect: Vincent designates an area within five meters of himself and  performs a pulling motion in that direction. This generates a special kind of blast, known as an implosion. The implosion deals damage similar to the explosions generated by Vincent's Snap spell, however they also have the effect of pulling anything within a meter radius (same weight as Vincent or below) towards them. Due to this pulling sensation, Vincent is able to make devastating attack strings quickly. The implosions are roughly the size of a basketball.

Last edited by Vincent Regal on Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:22 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Blast Magic Starter Spells Empty Re: Blast Magic Starter Spells Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:03 pm

Vincent Regal

Vincent Regal
Bump, these are ready to be looked at. Thanks.

3Blast Magic Starter Spells Empty Re: Blast Magic Starter Spells Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:04 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Your starters are 4 D and 1 C, but I'll grade what you have

-Approved

-State it can move them up to 5 m away

-Defensive spells can stop a rank below

-How big is the area of explosions? I'm guessing it's the five meter area, you just worded it weirdly lol

-Spells can only be one effect, pick offensive or supp

4Blast Magic Starter Spells Empty Re: Blast Magic Starter Spells Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:34 pm

Vincent Regal

Vincent Regal
Edited and updated Push to be C-rank

5Blast Magic Starter Spells Empty Re: Blast Magic Starter Spells Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:42 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Sorry, about defensive, I meant a rank above.

6Blast Magic Starter Spells Empty Re: Blast Magic Starter Spells Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:55 pm

Vincent Regal

Vincent Regal
Dropped Point back down to D-rank and raised it to block C-ranks. I know you said I get 4 Ds and 1 C for starter but if it's cool can I just do 5 Ds? Probably sounds dumb haha but I'm going to use these 5 as the basis for my higher spells. Gotta start from the ground up.

7Blast Magic Starter Spells Empty Re: Blast Magic Starter Spells Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:02 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
I guess you could, but you're really going to want the C if you wanna rank up. You dont get any spells aside from your starters as a D, it's just a suggestion.

8Blast Magic Starter Spells Empty Re: Blast Magic Starter Spells Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:02 pm

Vincent Regal

Vincent Regal
Okay, thanks for the heads up, replaced Point with Grenada.

9Blast Magic Starter Spells Empty Re: Blast Magic Starter Spells Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:06 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Take out the shrapnel, C ranked spells only deal C ranked damage all together, if you did the shrapnel, you'd have to split the damage.

10Blast Magic Starter Spells Empty Re: Blast Magic Starter Spells Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:22 pm

Vincent Regal

Vincent Regal
Removed the shrapnel

11Blast Magic Starter Spells Empty Re: Blast Magic Starter Spells Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:37 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Approved my man

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest