You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Myran Empty Myran Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:14 pm

Myran Willingston

Myran <a href=Myran Karnev15" />

Name(s): Myran Willingston (His parents where bad at picking names that went with there last name)
Nickname(s): n/a
Sex: Male
Birthday: 19/August/X764
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Class: Scavenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
Guild: Fairy Tail
Guild Tattoo: Lower Left Shoulder, It's red
Face Claim: Gareki-Karneval

II. APPEARANCE

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 165 lbs
Hair: Black Hair in small spikes.
Eyes: Hazel
General Appearance: Myran has a Runner's build. His normal attire is a Blue Trench coat that stops just below his knees, paired with a black undershirt. His pants are maroon colored, footwear consists of black combat boot, and he wears regular ankle high socks. His Black hair is kept in small spikes. Usually looks carefree but when he get's serious his demeanor will look a little more tense than usual, and his eyes will appear to harden.
Extra: n/a

III. PERSONALITY

Personality: Myran's personality can seem a little childish to those who don't know him, often carefree, and having little concern for the harder facts of life. Though after one gets to know him they will find that he's much more mature than he let's on, having to take care of his little sister, but he still plays most things off as a joke but mature, so do to this he's not very good at waiting for people and will be known to sometimes wander off while waiting for someone. Also a very friendly person most of the time, however if you hurt one of his friends you will catch a glimpse of his more serious side, and as happy an go-lucky he may seem his anger is the complete opposite however he would never try to consciously kill someone, unless they really hurt his friends.
  • His little sister

• Dango

• His Friends

• Orange Chicken

Dislikes:

• Beans

• Diet Foods

• The fact that his little sisters got him wrapped around her finger

• Improperly cooked orange chicken

Motivations: The want to provide for his little sister, and to protect her. As well as protecting his friends.
Fears: Death by drowning, or being unable to protect his sister.
Positive Traits:

• Athletic- His past required him to be able to run and at least be able to lift his own body weight

• Persuasive- Needing food to feed his sister Myran learned that being persuasive allowed him to get the food he needed to feed her a lot of the time.

Negative Traits:

• Careless- His carefree attitude runs over into setting traps and locking people up he always manages to forget something like locking the cage or taking the key with him.

• Curiosity- His childish curiosity has always been there and he just cant resist sating it

• Dependent- His little sister is his responsibility.

• Greedy- Myran is greedy person not to just own money but to provide for his sister.

• Harbinger of Ill Omen- Why wont this guy stop following him every time he shows up something goes wrong.

IV. MAGIC

Magic: Scythe Magic
Caster or Holder: Holder
Description: This magic uses a scythe as the medium of casting magic, This magic is mostly a close range magic with some mid range spells. The user can also use fire element spells
Strengths: One is the reach of the scythe allowing one to initiate combat earlier than most other melee magic's, three is the power of it's close range spells, for what it lacks in range it makes up in power. It's fire element is strong vs Wind, and Ice.
Weaknesses: Where the reach is one of its strong points it is also a double edged blade seeing as if someone gets in to close the reach become's a hindrance. Lack of long range spells makes it to where the user has to either deal with the punishment or take the time to dodge to get in close enough to attack. It's fire element is weak vs water and earth.

V. HISTORY

History: Myran was raised on a farm eighteen years ago, and he learned and worked on that farm his job was to cut the crops so he learned how to use the scythe pretty well when he was eight. A year later much to his shock his parent gave birth to a little girl named Mikayla who Myran learned real quickly was his responsibility to look out for when she got older. Myran's life from then on was peaceful for the next five years as he learned the in, and outs of planting and raising crops. However five years later his world was flipped upside down, his parents had gone into town one day leaving Myran home alone with Mikayla it was as he was preparing lunch that a runner from town came knocking on the door. Myran knew the runner because anytime something happened in town he was the one to relay the news to the farm. So stepping outside he noticed that the man was really winded. "What's wrong?" Myran asked "The town *huff* The town was attacked by a dark guild." the runner said. "What!" Myran said in disbelief "Your parents and a few others where in the market when they appeared and faced the brunt of the attack. I'm sorry but no one in the market survived." the runner finally said softly "I'm sorry." Myran looked at the man his eyes beginning to water. "Could you just go for now." He asked as he turned around and went inside. When he went inside he saw his sister there just minding her own business looking as happy as ever, not wanting to maker her sad he went over to the stove and finished making her lunch. After she finished her lunch and Myran managed to get her to lay down for her afternoon nap he went outside to blow of some steam so grabbing the scythe he always used he went to cutting the crops, as he did this he couldn't help but feel angry at the dark guild for taking his parents away. As he was thinking this he unconsciously channeled his magic through the scythe and a sickle of wind shot out the blade of the scythe cutting through a decent number of the crops. Myran immediately stopped what he was doing shocked at what he had done never in his families history had there been a mage before. So he went inside and began packing his things as well as his sisters deciding t leave his home and join a guild. However he knew he would have to take Mikayla with him. So that night after dinner he put Mikayla to bed and went to sleep next to her because she had noticed that there parents had not returned. The next day Myran grabbed his and Mikayla's stuff and with her he left their home not looking back. The next five years where rough for the two and Myran new he'd have to join a guild soon. "Hey Mikayla." He said turning to his sister. "Yes?" She asked wondering what he wanted. "When we get into town tomorrow I think that's the guild I'll join." He said as they continued down the path Mikayla just smiled and turned to him "It's about time you decided to join one." she said in a fake scolding tone. "Yah yah, now come on you brat after I get some money I'll treat you to a decent meal." He said as he saw her smile even wider than before "Yes, I'll finally be able to try a steak! Now what are you waiting for hurry up let's get to town." she said while racing off "Hey wait for me." Myran said chasing after her.

Last edited by Myran on Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:38 pm; edited 4 times in total

2Myran Empty Re: Myran Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:52 pm

Myran Willingston

*bump* and filler so that I can post this

3Myran Empty Re: Myran Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:13 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Yo

-Your picture is a bit big, you might wanna resize it.

-I need either a last name, or a title to put in front of your first name. It's a weird rule we have.

-Zealot and holder are different. You would get a holder weapon, and a zealot is an extra non magical weapon. If you want two scythes, fine by me. Just letting you know.

-The telekinetic ability in a holder is a no go, it takes away the one weakness a holder really has, because it cant be broken, and that is losing it. Also, just using scythes wont work as a magic. You either need to add an element, or make it do buffs.

4Myran Empty Re: Myran Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:59 pm

Myran Willingston

Alright starting on those right away however I would like to point out I made it a weakness that if the user lost contact with the main scythe (i.e the holder weapon) the user will lose control of all scythes. However I will still make the edit.

5Myran Empty Re: Myran Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:01 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Honestly, it's just the magic does too little. Try to expand a bit on what it can do other than just being scythes. Just bump it again when you're ready. I appreciate it.

6Myran Empty Re: Myran Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:10 pm

Myran Willingston

Oh, in all honesty I thought it was doing to much. With making it where he could learn two different elements spells as he grew stronger and also bump

7Myran Empty Re: Myran Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:12 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
All you need to add are the strengths and weaknesses of fire to your magic now.

It's strong to wind and ice.

It's weak to earth and water.

8Myran Empty Re: Myran Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:32 pm

Myran Willingston

bump two words

9Myran Empty Re: Myran Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:34 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Oh yeah, what did you want me to put for your last name?

10Myran Empty Re: Myran Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:39 pm

Myran Willingston

bump two words

11Myran Empty Re: Myran Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:40 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Approved bro :P

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]