You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kari's 3 B-rank Instants Empty Kari's 3 B-rank Instants Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:55 pm

Kari Akisame

Kari Akisame
Name: Rairyu no Hoko. Lightning Dragon's roar.
   Magic Cost: 30 Mana
   Requirements: Lightning Dragon Slayer
   Class: Offensive
   Element: Lightning
   Cooldown: 3 posts
   Duration: N/A
   Effect: The Lightning Dragon Slayer's exclusive Dragon's Roar, incorporating the element of lightning. The user gathers lightning in their mouth and releases it in the form of a concentrated, destructive blast, capable of destroying many things in a wide area in front of them. By moving their head around as they cast it, the user can also employ this spell in an arched trajectory, enabling them to hit enemies that may not be in their direct path. Can travel up to 20 meters and it is 1 meter wide.

Name: Rairyu Tsubasa. Lighting Dragon's Wings
   Class: Defensive,
   Duration: 3 posts unless destroyed or dispelled.
   Effect: These are not actual wings which give flight to the user. From the shoulder blades sprouts electric currents shaped like a thick and wide wings. They serve as moving shields for the the castor. They can me closed like a fan or curtain ( more accurately like a dragon wing) or fanned out to protect the user. One wing span is wide as 2 meters in length and 1.3 meters wide. The wings can cover the castor completely to protect them from oncoming attacks. The shields strength follows the rules. Being able to hold up an attack a rank higher, or two of its same rank and such. The only variation is that though it is not an active current that can be routed away like lightning.

Name: Rairyu Ora : Lightning Dragon's Aura.
   Class: Offensive, Supplementary
   Duration: 3 posts unless dispelled.
   Effect: The Lightning dragon slayer emits a strong current of Electricity from the body. The initial burst from this gives them one fast movement of it's rank, this includes beginning of every post where the upkeep is paid. For the remainder of it's duration the user is wrapped in Lightning armor used for Attacking. Adding a brilliant Lightning damage of B-rank to their physical attacks as well as giving them a piercing edge.

Last edited by Kari Akisame on Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:39 am; edited 3 times in total

2Kari's 3 B-rank Instants Empty Re: Kari's 3 B-rank Instants Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:24 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
-I need a range, and a width.

-Apparently flight can only be A ranked spells or higher. Weird but you can use a sustained movement spell or jumping or something. I dunno. Up to you.

-You can't have a multi fuction spell, so if you want you can make the offensive replace the flight spell I told you that you cant have, and then make the speed buff it's own spell. Or you just take out one of the parts. Also, read the magic rules for the speeds of a speed buff, and if you decide to keep it a one post burst, just make the speed B ranked. Up to you.

3Kari's 3 B-rank Instants Empty Re: Kari's 3 B-rank Instants Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:28 am

Kari Akisame

Kari Akisame
added the range and width in accordance to magic rules.

It's written there where it does not give me flight xD

removed the last for now

4Kari's 3 B-rank Instants Empty Re: Kari's 3 B-rank Instants Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:10 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
-Approved

-You need to pick defensive or supp, just like I said with the off and supp. If anything, just make em two spells.

5Kari's 3 B-rank Instants Empty Re: Kari's 3 B-rank Instants Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:18 pm

Kari Akisame

Kari Akisame
done and fixed

6Kari's 3 B-rank Instants Empty Re: Kari's 3 B-rank Instants Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:40 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Take out the shocking bit on your wings, that's kind of offensive.

7Kari's 3 B-rank Instants Empty Re: Kari's 3 B-rank Instants Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:40 am

Kari Akisame

Kari Akisame
fire shields won't burn you?

Changed

8Kari's 3 B-rank Instants Empty Re: Kari's 3 B-rank Instants Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:44 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
No, unfortunately. I know it's weird but that's how it works.

Approved. If you add another spell, just message me.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests