View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pandoras Diary I Empty Pandoras Diary I Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:15 am

Harley Quinzel

Harley Quinzel
Name: Vortex of Endless Hunger: Charybdis
Magic Cost:
~10 to activate
~5 to sustain
Requirements: Harliquin must be holding Pandoras diary, and have it on the page titled "Vortex of Endless Hunger: Charybdis". They then must place their hand on the page, and begin to call forth the spell.
Class: Supplementary
Element: Darkness
Cooldown: 2 posts
Duration: Sustained, up to 2 posts.
Effect: Harliquin reads the incantation in her mind, and then tosses her hand forward, creating a small, 5 foot tall vortex, which looks like a pure black tornado, swirling around. This vortex causes anyone of D-rank or lower (so no rank at all) and with in a 5 meters of the vortex originally to be sucked towards the vortex, unable to leave a 2 meter radios of it. The user, due to having the exact same magical frequency as the spell, is unaffected by the spell, and can move around and attack as she wishes. The vortex itself causes no damage, however, it draws the target in, allowing for the user to swoop in and attack.
---------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ferocious Snap of the Three Headed Beast: Cerberus  
Magic Cost: 10
Requirements: Harliquin must be holding Pandoras diary, and think of the words "Ferocious Snap of the Three Headed Beast: Cerberus".
Class: Offensive
Duration: Instant
Effect: After thinking the incantation, 3, large, black, canine mouths appear around her body, each mouth covering one side of the body. (leaving one exposed). These mouths are wide open, being 5 feet tall byt starting half a foot off the ground. They then immediately snap shut, causing  bruising on impact.
Name: Rampaging of the Minotaur
Magic Cost: 10
Requirements: Harliquin must be holding Pandoras Diary and thinking of the words "Rampaging of the Minotaur"
Class: Offensive
Duration: Instant
Effect: After thinking the incantation, a large, 3 foot in diameter bulls head appeared before Harliquin. It then charges forward, going at speeds of 3 meters per second, and striking anything before it, knocking down anything D-rank or below and going up to 5 meters out. the bull can be stopped by anyone of B-rank or higher, but anyone struck will suffer from bruising.
Name: Seducing curse of the Merpeople
Magic Cost:
~ 10 to summon
~ 5 to sustain
Requirements: Harliquin must be holding Pandoras Diary and thinking of the words "Seducing curse of the Merpeople"
Class: Supplementary/Offensive
Element: Shadow
Cooldown: 2 post
Duration:
~ Summon: Sustained up to 2 posts
~ Explosion: instant
Effect: After reading the incantation in her head, Harlequin gathers shadows and creates a beautiful, athletically perfect human being. The gender will depend on the targets sexual preference. This nude creture might appear to be made of shadows, but that will mostly be overlooked by it's gorgeous appearance and louring, very sexual and seductive movements. The summons it's self can not attack, and can be destroyed of spells of any rank. It will try to get close to the target(s), and on Harlequin's command, it will explode. causing D-rank damage to anyone within a 5 meter radius.
Name: Trees of the Wandering Spirits: Panes Protectors
Magic Cost:
~ 20 to activate
~ 10 to sustain
Requirements: Harliquin must be holding Pandoras Diary and thinking of the words "Trees of the Wandering Spirits: Panes Protectors"
Class: Defensive
Cooldown: 3 posts
Duration: Sustained/destroyed
Effect: Once activated, detailed, black trees will grow from the ground, surrounding Harlequin or her target. These trees then act as a barrier, guarding harlequin from the equivalent to 1 B-rank spell. This spell, however, can also be used to trap people with in a 5 meter radius of herself, and trapping them in there until the barrier is destroyed by a B-rank spell or the equivalent.

2Pandoras Diary I Empty Re: Pandoras Diary I Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:24 am

Harley Quinzel

Harley Quinzel
All done and ready to be checked.

3Pandoras Diary I Empty Re: Pandoras Diary I Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:47 am

Aoi Mitsurugi

Aoi Mitsurugi
Hello Harley! I'll be looking these over for you.

Spell 1: -add in if this does affect higher rank mage's in any way, and if so by how much compared to a d-class.
-please add in how this spell can be destroyed.
-as a note, you mentioned in requirements something your character cannot do; call forth. You may wanna fix that if you ever wanna be able to use it.

Spell 2: -Please include a speed for the snap action of the jaws
-also add in how this spell can be stopped

Spell 3: -include a speed for the bull
-Change the an rank mage to a shield can block this spell
-include any lesser forces that another mage would experience that is of a higher rank

Spell 4: -a spell cannot be both supplementary and offensive. Pick one or the other and edit the spell accordingly please

Spell 5: -the act of trapping is an offensive maneuver. Please edit that out.
-remove the sustain, as it is a technical shield spell.
-add the exact number of trees, their length, width, and how fast they would "grow".
-finally, include this spell is not weaker to fire despite the object appearing as a tree.

Ok, I'm done pestering about your spells. Have fun with the edits and bump when completed!

4Pandoras Diary I Empty Re: Pandoras Diary I Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:58 am

Elizabeth Silvershield

Elizabeth Silvershield
Hello, you have One week to Bump this application or it will be archived.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]