Kari Akisame
Name: Rairyu : ken - Lightning  Dragon's edge
Magic Cost: 10 MP
Requirements: Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic
Class: Supplementry
Element: Lightning
Cooldown: 2 posts.
Duration: 3 posts.
Effect: Rairyu Ken or Lightning Dragon's Edge is a supplementry spell used to strengthen a object that the user holds. Primarily it is used in conjuction with a weapon such a blade, spear or axe however it is not restricted to these items. Shields, Whips and even arrow tips can be enhanced with this Magic. The whole weapon is coated in layer of electricity that spark at a minimal level. It strenghtens the weapon or object, giving it a higher cutting capability giving it an additional D-rank in power.

Name: Rairyu : Kirara Lightning Dragon's Flickering
Cooldown: 1 posts
Duration: Instant.
Effect: Kirara bursts forward in a single direction of up to 5 meters. She leaves in a spark considerably faster than normal. Around 5m/s as per all D-rank speed buffs. She arrives once again with Lightning Sparking around her. During this movement Kirara can perform other actions such as slashing, crouching. This magic can be sustained another post for 5MP where the castor can flicker again.

Name: Rairyu : Tsume Lightning Dragon's Claw
Class: Offensive
Cooldown: 1 posts
Duration: Instant.
Effect: Charging lightning in her hands the user either punches in an uppercut or a strikedown motion. It can be a clenched fist or a clawed hand. It will deal bruising strike. The actuall damage radius is bigger than the fists reaching up to 5 meters foward in a crescent shape.

Name: Rairyu Shirushi : Lightning Dragon's Sigil
Cooldown: N/A
Duration: Instant
Effect: Rairyu Shirushi is a very perculiar magic spell. It holds no offensive or defensive purposes but is rather a supplement not for the castor but the castor's other magic spells. It is a dormant type spell that stays inactive until reactivated. It can be secretly applied in conjuction with other Lightning Dragon's Slayer magic or independantly. For example Strike can be used with the Sigil, and when Strike hits an opponent or floor or wall, a small Sigil the size of one palm will appear. It is is Lost Dragonic Runes, circular in shape, black in color outlined in glowing yellow, though the glowing yellow is only there briefly. The Sigil lasts indefinitely until used. Each Sigil costs 10 MP. The Sigil is used in conjuction with another Spell, Tiruga. There can be an unlimited amounts of Sigils however one must remember it costs 10MP and if not used in careful moderation Mana will run out. This D-rank Sigil can only work with C-rank and below Dragon Slayer Spells.

Name: Rairyu Tiruga : Lightning Dragon's Trigger
Effect: Trigger is used together with 2 other spells. Dragon Sigil and an offensive or defensive spell. Trigger is used to activate and consume Dragon's Sigil. The Sigil acts as a type of beacon or aiming device. When triggered a Lightning Dragon slayer spell Can essentially bounce or be guided to it. For example Dragon;s Strike could be used to accurately hit a target with the sigil or after it's initial hit bounce to the Sigil. With one trigger multiple instances of the Sigil can be used bouncing from one sigil to the next provided the next Sigil is within 20 meters. Sigil and Trigger are used to better direct the fast lightning and sometimes extend the range of an attack. After one bounce the Sigil will disappear leaving behind a simple random smudge.

Another Example. Sigil 1 is on the floor Sigil 2 is on a wall. Lightning Strike is used on a crash dummy, trigger within the same time the lightning strike is active, will cause the lightning strike to then bounce from the dummy to Sigil1 then 2 or from 2 to 1 or just 1.

Name: Rairyu Kogeki : Lightning Dragon's Strike.
Magic Cost: 20 MP
Class: Offensive
Effect: Motioning with ones hands, feet or even the a weapon, [Any downward motion with an appendage] the small bolt of lightning rapidly descends from above. The speed is incredibly fast due to it's lightning nature, cracking down and electrocuting opponents are creating a small crater. The bolt is small about a wooden street pole at best, but it falls fast and it will land and shock in a 1 meter radius within 10 meters radius from the castor.

Last edited by Kari Akisame on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Kari's 5 Start Spells. Empty Re: Kari's 5 Start Spells. Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:09 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
-I've been told you cant use your magic with weapons except holders, plus the damage wouldnt stack anyways so the spell would end up being useless. Sorry D: but you'll have to scratch this one, unless you really want to just limit it to objects like rocks and poles, in which case the max size would be a meter.

-Make the speed 5 m/s and take out the extra use.

-For the two sigil spells, honestly you're trying to make your spells work too well together. You cant really do this. If you're going to make a sigil spell, make it it's own thing like you touch your opponent and place a sigil, then it electrocutes them or something. You only get your starter spells as a D rank, and if you take up two of your spells to do this, when it requires three spells to work, then you're majorly limiting yourself. Also, dont forget to remember you're a slayer, and slayers use a lot of physical spells. I hope this helps.

-Approved

3Kari's 5 Start Spells. Empty Re: Kari's 5 Start Spells. Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:03 pm

Kari Akisame

Kari Akisame
Dash skills can go up to 12m/s at D-rank

D Rank: Run 10 m/s, Dash 12 m/s. Can only dash once per post.

I'll make another skill rather than the enchancing weapons. Other than that i'd prefer to keep my sigil ones. Since early D-rank spells dont really do much damage so prefer to go versatile now and then damage later. i hope that is fine

thank you grading my powers though

4Kari's 5 Start Spells. Empty Re: Kari's 5 Start Spells. Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:19 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
-Make the duration two posts

-Do what we said in the cb, duration two posts

-Approved

-State it can only work with another D rank spell, since technically a D rank sigil would only be able to hold the power of another D rank spell, if you follow my logic here. Placing the sigil is fine at any rank, but using it...you see my point. Hope this helps.

-Approved

5Kari's 5 Start Spells. Empty Re: Kari's 5 Start Spells. Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:25 pm

Kari Akisame

Kari Akisame
I said up to C-rank if that is fine with you. It does consume and burn out the sigil in the process though so it cannot be used again. As of now my offensive spell that I am thinking of using it with is my C-rank. other than that C-rank i have a D-rank attack called claw, simple one.

6Kari's 5 Start Spells. Empty Re: Kari's 5 Start Spells. Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:28 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Approved

But the sigil spell is left up to the discretion of other mods, feel free to say anything if you need to.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest