You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Empty Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:25 pm

Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi
Name: Bodyguard for the Night!
Requester: Amelia Everlue
Request Difficulty: C
Requirements: None
Reward: 2,000 Jewels & 1,000 EXP
Request Roll: None
Story: Amelia Everlue is a very famous Singer, that is coming to Balsam for a concert. Many people are incredibly excited and are killing each other in order to get to buy tickets for her concert, but there is a certain group of individuals that are planning on how to get rid of Amelia herself.

Fortunately, Amelia knows about this group of people, and had hired a Mage Bodyguard to protect her from those people. But unfortunately, the Mage caught the flu just before the concert, and is unable of protecting Amelia. In that case, Amelia needs another Mage to protect her, and she posted a Request In the Sabertooth guild, ready to pay generously whoever becomes her Bodyguard... For the Night.

Enemies:

Thugs (5 D Ranks, can be defeated with one C Ranked spell or 2 D. Physical damage works as well, as long as it equals C Rank.)

Worthless Mages (2 D Ranks, one can use Fire Magic and the other Ice-Make. All of their spells deal D Ranked damage. They can be defeated by 2 hits of D Ranked damage or one hit of C Ranked damage or higher.)

Mage (C Ranked, uses Wind magic and all of his attacks deal C Ranked damage. He can be defeated upon getting hit by two C Ranked spells or one B ranked or higher.)

2Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Empty Re: Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:01 am

Aado Riddle

Aado Riddle
Aado want's to clean up the streets. He see's this request on the wall and scratches his chin. I think I shall be...

Taking this one please.

3Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Empty Re: Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:02 am

Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi
Link back when done, Mr. I'm not playing my FT Wizard.

4Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Empty Re: Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:11 pm

Salem Argus

Salem Argus
this could be fun haha ill do it

5Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Empty Re: Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:41 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Link back when done

6Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Empty Re: Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:03 am

Salem Argus

Salem Argus
finished http://www.natsudragneel.com/t3556-bodyguard-detail

7Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Empty Re: Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:59 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Salem Argus is rewarded

dumb internet wont let me use the icon ;-;

8Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Empty Re: Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 pm

Rain Hikari

Rain Hikari
i'll take this... sounds like fun....

9Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Empty Re: Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:25 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Link back when done

10Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Empty Re: Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:53 am

Inaho

Inaho
Taking this mission

11Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Empty Re: Bodyguard for the Night (Sabertooth) Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:43 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
When your other one is done, link this back.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests