You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1water make: instant spells Empty water make: instant spells Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:24 pm

Hinata R. Romanov

Hinata R. Romanov
This are my 3 instant C-spells.

Name: Water make: Wall
Magic Cost: 20/10 per extra post
Requirements: Hinata needs to push her hands towards the place where the wall needs to come.
Class: Defensive  
Element: Water
Cooldown: 5 posts
Duration: 3 posts
Effect: It’s a wall of 5 meters high and 5 meters long and 1 meter thick. It can hold off 1 B spells, 2 C spells or 4 D spells.

Name: Water make forbidden : Blood Chainsaw
Magic Cost: 20/10 per extra post
Requirements: Hinata needs to stand like she holds a chainsaw and  needs to bleed.
Class: offensive
Element: Blood
Duration: 3 posts
Effect: Hinata uses her own blood to make the chainswaw . The chainsaw can cutt or rather saw very deep because of the fast movement of the chain's on it. But because of the weight it is hard to move it really quicklly. The blood in the chainsaw makes it also dangerous for Hinata because the change is that Hinata can unconscious or go to the hospital.

Name: Water make: Bazooka
Magic Cost: 20
Requirements: Hinata needs to hold her arms like she is going to shoot a bazooka.
Class: Offensive  
Element: Water
Duration: instant
Effect: The bazooka shoots 1 bomb that has an impact radius of 5 meter and a blast radius of 10 meter. It can knock back the opponent if the opponent stands in the blast radius.

Last edited by Hinata R. Romanov on Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:04 am; edited 3 times in total

2water make: instant spells Empty Re: water make: instant spells Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:50 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
-Make the duration 3 posts and take out the doubled/halved bit. Fire cant destroy it as easy but the duration isnt doubled.

-You accidentally labeled this as a B rank spell. Also, I've had to explain this before, but spells can't really boost other spells.

-C rank spells generally only have a radius of 10 m, making a 20 m area. So I'd make the object 5 m and radius 10 m. Basically halve the two.

3water make: instant spells Empty Re: water make: instant spells Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:55 am

Hinata R. Romanov

Hinata R. Romanov
I've edited it.

4water make: instant spells Empty Re: water make: instant spells Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:43 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
-Approved

-This is still basically boosting another spell.

-Approved

5water make: instant spells Empty Re: water make: instant spells Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:48 pm

Hinata R. Romanov

Hinata R. Romanov
I've edited it.

6water make: instant spells Empty Re: water make: instant spells Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:47 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Give the chainsaw a damage

7water make: instant spells Empty Re: water make: instant spells Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:29 pm

Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai
Alright approved :P

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests