You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gods of Anarchy (Phantom Lord) Empty Gods of Anarchy (Phantom Lord) Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:47 pm

Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi
Name: Gods Of Anarchy
Requester: Mysterious Boy
Request Difficulty: S
Requirements: Must be done in pairs.
Reward: 8,000J & 5,000 EXP
Request Roll: None
Story: You're walking around the town of Oak, unaware of the presence of a small boy following short distances behind you. Once you reach the outskirts of Oak, on your walk, the boy appears in front of you, suddenly. Having little to no expression on his face, the boy tells you of a challenge you must accept, of fighting a guild which is reputed to house those who are reputed to be gods, and you must do it with your partner, as they are hell bent on destroying all the other guilds and must be stopped by someone else taking control of the guild, i.e, defeating the guild master. As you mull over the thought, the boy disappears, with an arrow appearing on the ground to show you the direction, leading you into the forests that surround Oak town. Following the path, you come across a castle, and must fight your way through 4 levels, beating ranked opponents, until you reach the 5th level and must fight the guildmaster, who is revealed to be the boy itself.
Extra Information: Level I: D ranked mages (Light Magic), 10 of them.
Level II: C ranked mages (Darkness Magic), 8 of them
Level III: Elemental Four (B Ranked) (Fire/Water/Earth/Air)
Level IV: Twin Dragons (A Ranked) (Holy/Shadow Dragon Slayer)
Level V: Guild Master: (S Ranked) (Lightning God Slayer Magic)

Can be done in parts, i.e, every level can be broken down in a different thread, but the reward can only be collected after the Guild Master is beaten, and the word count is reached.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests