You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Goraoh Requim Empty Goraoh Requim Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:37 am

Goraoh Requim

Goraoh Requim

Goraoh Requim Tumblr_static_-anime-guy

Name(s): Goraoh Requim (Never told real name to someone)
Nickname(s): The Black Crow
Sex: Male
Birthday: 01/01/X761
Sexuality: Straight
Class: Cleric
ALIGNMENT: Chaotic Evil
Guild: Eisenwald
Guild Tattoo: Lower Back, Black
Face Claim:
This guy:
https://media.photobucket.com/user/Blazerstarwing/media/-anime-guy.jpg.html?filters%5bterm%5d=boy%2520fighter&filters%5bprimary%5d=images&filters%5bsecondary%5d=videos&sort=1

II. APPEARANCE

Height: 182 cm or 5'11''
Weight: 171lb or 82 kg
Hair: Originally his hair was black, though he painted part of it white to add something extra too his look.
Eyes: His eyes are yellow, with snake like pupils.

General Appearance: Spending his time training with his father, he went through much physical training, this made him quite muscular, his clothing is also that which was brought to him by his father, some sort of cloak, which is kept together by few strings and leather straps, They fit easily and allow for much moving space, the sleaves are long, thorn at the end to allow his hands not to be covered by it.
Underneath he wears a thight black shirt, it has no sleaves, yet it is thinker then the cloak, allowing it to take the impact of blunt hits, around his neck he wears a metal collar, from it hangs a small chain, making it seem as if he is a slave, but he did that on purpose, for he sees himself as a slave to himself.
His pants are loose black jeans that also allow for easy movement, they are the only part of his clothing that is also fire resistant. His boots are thick leather boots, they have metal plating on the bottom, making them heavier then normal, this used to be for his training, but now he wears it because it makes him feel normal, without them he feels very light.
Extra: When merging with the Entity the user will gain two black wings, his hair will also turn completely black and his canines will grow.

III. PERSONALITY

Personality: Goraoh is a man that lives for himself, yet for others. He wants to become the strongest, to lead and to protect, his goal is that of defeating all the wizard saints, to prove that he is the strongest, to make people fears him, yet hoping his allies see him as a hero for their cause, at a young age he was a different person, still kind, still hoping to join a guild like fairy tail, that changed, he changed, the pain, the suffering, he hated and loved it, when he had to go through it he enjoyed it, yet could not watch those closest to him having to go through it as well, it is as if he can't choose wheter to only help himself or to help others, it is why he decided to join a guild like Eisenwald, to become stronger then the rest while also having some group to protect and help, this way he can use his magic for his own good and for that of others, well, at least for those he likes, he hopes that inside this guild he can get himself to raise through the ranks, becoming one of their strongest, if not the strongest of them all, he has no desire to take over the guild, he would mess up with everything, that is why he would rather be leading a group then a guild, no paperwork, same amount of fun, perfect.
  • The Dark, sometimes you just like to be in a dark room, where there is silence, so that one can clear his mind.
  • Pain, The feeling of pain is something he enjoys, while never being able to hurt himself, others that have hurt him were creeped out a bit when they saw him enjoy it.
  • Books, He can see very good in the dark, usually reading books when he has nothing to do, he tried to collect some knowledge here and there.
  • A family, He likes those within his family, yet everyone outside it will only get hate, some inside the family might also get the same amount of hate, but he would just not harm them.

Dislikes:

• "Good" people, People that think they are the best, hypocrites that are evil themselves yet tell others that do the same to change.
  • Fairy Tail, When he was young he liked fairy tail, though that changed by time, seeing them destroy places, he might have been seeing them at the wrong moments, but to him they evil.
  • Light, Not light in general but bright lights, like when the sun shines in his face or when a user of light magic casts a spell.
  • Users of Shadow Magic, Exept for himself he hates others that use it, it makes him feel like they are trying to be better then him, trying to destroy him.

Motivations: Strenght: Everyone can try to become stronger, but he tries to become as strong as the wizard saints, not to become one, but to destroy them, for this goal he would go to the end of the world and beyond.
Family: For some reason he wants a family to look out for, be it blood related or people that are much like him, of course he would prefere to lead them more then help them, but he can still protect them from harm.
Fears:

• Fear of Death: He fears death, if he dies he could never do everything he wants to do or what he wants to acomplish, his goals would die with him, he can't let himself die.
  • Inablility to do something: He fears situations in which there is nothing he can do, a time where he can't help or can't do something to make himself stronger.

Positive Traits:

• Acrobatic (+3): You have excellent body awareness and coordination.
  • Agile (+3): You are particularly flexible and poised.
  • Alertness (+2): You have finely tuned senses.
  • Athletic (+3): You have a knack for athletic endeavors.
  • Enhanced Strength (+3): Your character is slightly stronger than other characters when it comes to physical strength.
  • Swift (+3): You are fleet of foot. When running, you move three times your nor
  • Stealthy (+3): You are particularly good at avoiding notice. You could be sitting somewhere in a thread at a bar and people wouldn't even notice that you were there.
    20 points

Negative Traits:

• Aloof (-1): Your manner is cold and unapproachable, distancing you from friends and strangers alike. Your preternatural intelligence lends itself to viewing others as slow-witted and a waste of your precious time. Your charisma is lowered.
    Explanation: You can't act nice to people and you can't make friends easily
  • Ambitious (-1): You crave power. Money is nice, but being in charge of other people is your favorite thing. You are likely to be brought down by attempting a risky grab for power and failing. Even when deals are risky you will give in and agree most of times.
    Explanation: You will attempt to overthrow friends or foes alike when the opportunity rises regardless if it seems like it's not possible.
  • Arrogant (-1): You firmly believe that you are better than anyone else is. Your ideas are the best, your clothes are the most stylish, and you have to let everyone else know how much better you are. Once in a while you openly show contempt or disdain for someone else.
    Explanation: You must at least act arrogant one out of five posts.
  • Colorblind (-2): Though this is a misconception, for roleplay purposes, you see everything in black, white, and shades of gray.
    Explanation: You can't see colors. You can therefore never refer to colors in your roleplays and everything that requires you to see a color can't be done by you.
  • Cruel (-1): You have a sadistic streak that causes you to perform acts of cruelty for no good reason. Of course, this doesn't endear you to others. Most times you are prudent enough to carry out your cruelties on those under your thumb, rather than those you see as equals. However, you carry a constant social stigma, as rumors have their way of getting around.
    Explanation: You must perform an act of cruelty one out of five posts.
  • Daredevil (-2): You only really feel alive when you're staring death in the face. Your character is addicted to the thrill of death-defying stunts, pushing themselves to the limit at every available opportunity.
    Explanation: You can't refuse the opportunity of engaging into combat with anyone or anything that is stronger than you. You also always VOLUNTEER and perform tasks that have a risk attached to them when you are in a group.
  • Derangement/Insanity (-3): Due to circumstances beyond your control, you are permanently insane. You may have a congenital brain disorder, or perhaps you saw something mortals were never intended to lay eyes upon, and it drove you mad. Choose a Derangement/Insanity for your character from the lists below. Though the list is by no means exhaustive, the following options are ones that have been presented in game terms and that have definable--and most times numerical--penalties.
    Phobia: [Amnesiphobia- Fear of amnesia.] A character afflicted by a phobia persistently fears a particular object or situation. She realizes that the fear is excessive and irrational, but the fear is disturbing enough that she avoids the stimulus.
    DEPRESSION: Symptoms of this illness include changes in appetite, weight gain or loss, too much or too little sleep, persistent feeling of tiredness or sluggishness, and feelings of worthlessness or guilt, leading in severe cases to hallucinations, delusions, stupor, or thoughts of suicide.
  • Envious (-1): Everyone else seems to have it better than you do. They have more money, better toys, and a prettier wife. You tend to get envious over the smallest things. You're often disliked due to the constant mutterings and complaints you utter, along with the dirty stares you offer those you deem as better off than yourself.
    Explanation: You must act envious at least one out of five posts.
  • Greedy (-1): Money makes your eyes light up with joy. The more, the merrier, as long as it spends. Once in a while, whenever you're divvying up shares of the loot, being offered a hefty bribe, or catching wind of some fabulous treasure, the flaw can to convince you to grab for as much money as possible.
    Explanation: You may act differently when money comes into PLAY.
  • Hedonistic (-1): You love a good time. You party too much, drink too much, and eat too much. You have trouble resisting an invitation to join someone in a drink and sometimes shirk your duty if offered a more enjoyable time elsewhere. Whenever a good time is presented you let your guard down. You're also not capable to resist seduction of any sort. It's just not in your nature to resist such opportunities.
    Explanation: You always give in when a good time is offered such as drinks, women and other things. Even in the midst of a dangerous raid through a castle you decide to stay in the room that has wine and beautiful girls in them even though they could be monsters.
  • Indecisive (-1): You have been known to hesitate when faced with difficult choices or split-second decisions. If forced to choose between letting a villain escape and rescuing a loved one from being lowered into a snake pit, you're likely to agonize over the situation until something--perhaps a cry for help from your sweetheart--forces your hand.
    Explanation: You take too much time when making decisions. You can never instantly make a decision when it is presented to you.
  • Judgmental (-1): You form opinions quickly and change them very slowly. You also have a tendency to judge people on their appearance. A man dressed as a pirate, no matter how gentlemanly, is a scoundrel and a dog as far as you is concerned. A man covered in mud is a peasant, and a woman wearing revealing clothing is a prostitute.
    Explanation: You must act very disgusted and displeased when your dislike comes into play. [Fairy tail memebers are Evil]
  • Intolerance (-1): You have an irrational dislike of a certain thing. It may be an animal, a class of person, a situation, or just about anything at all. Note that some dislikes may be too trivial or ridiculous to count--a dislike of Bavarian-crème-filled donuts or mechanical pencils, for example, has no real dramatic value and will not be allowed.
    Explanation: You must act very disgusted and displeased when your dislike comes into play. [Other users of Shadow Magic]

IV. MAGIC

Magic: Requim Entity (Costum Magic)
Caster or Holder: Holder
Description: The user of this Magic is always the first born son of the last user, upon reaching the age of 18 the son will go through a ritual, before being handed the chain blade, which holds the Requim Entity, the user can temporarily merge with this Entity, increasing their strenght, speed and endurance, though extended use will make the user act more and more like the entity, over-use can also lead to the Entity taking control until the users mind has been restored, the Entity also takes control when the user is sleeping, making it seem as if they are always awake.
Extensive use of the Magic will make the user look more and more like the Entity, usually starting with the shape of the eyes.

Strengths: The users overall Strenght, Speed and Endurance increases through this magic, the user is also able to use the power that the Entity posseses through the weapon. At later stages the user can choose to permanently merge with the entity, which will allow the user to work without the Chain blade.

Weaknesses: The Entity is a being in itself, meaning that if the user loses control the entity might make choices that affect the user in bad ways, the user will slowly loose his sense of pain, which will lead to him over-doing things and maybe ripping up wounds more then they normally would have.

V. HISTORY

History:
-April, 5th, Eighteen years after the birth of my son Goraoh-
Today is the day i have been preparing him for, the entity will be ripped from my body, while the procces will kill me, my son will take my place, becoming the new head of our house, cursed until the day he gets a son, giving him the Entity. I have waited for 400 years, now that i hand my son this log, he will continue it, like i did for my father.

-First Log Goraoh.-
My father gave me this log today, there are only two hours left until the ritual will begin, it is strange, i do not feel sadness, while i know my father will die, it is as if i had prepared for it, something that would come anyway. I still do not fully understand what exactly will happen, but he called it a curse, so i wonder if it will be painfull.

-May 1st, Head of the house-
It has been a day since the Ritual was preformed, i am now the head of our house, given the Chain blade i used to train with, yet it now contains something, during the ritual i saw a black object enter it. I can hear it. Feel it.
While my uncle tells me not to listen, i instead started to talk with it, i know it wants to take over my mind, but i won't let it, not until i find away to instead take over its mind before it can take over mine.

-Runaway-
Today i left home, i need a different place to stay, i heard of towns far from here, far from the island, they have these guilds for people with magical powers. To stay hidden it is impossible for me to join a legal guild, but somehow it feels better this way, now i won't have to hang around all those "good" people, stupid hypocrites. Telling people what to do, yet causing trouble themselves. I heard of Dark Guilds, one of them i will go after, but which is still not clear.

-Eisenwald-
I have been stalking this wizard for days now, he has a strange look to him, he kept talking to people about this guild called Eisenwald. I think i will follow him some more until i can find this guild and perhaps even join them.

-The joining-
Today i found Eisenwald, i joined them and will now be able to get some jewels, that is what they pay with here, i never had to pay for something before, but that was because our family made everything themselves. This might be the last log, perhaps once i control this Entity more i will write my last time.

Goroah Requim, 19, Nicknamed: The Black Crow.

Last edited by Goraoh Requim on Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:46 am; edited 2 times in total

2Goraoh Requim Empty Re: Goraoh Requim Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:42 pm

Warren Dent

Warren Dent
Pick another magic, you already have Crash (Dat ass). Please don't try to do that in the future, its one per person. Thank you.

3Goraoh Requim Empty Re: Goraoh Requim Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:47 am

Goraoh Requim

Goraoh Requim
Bump of editing.

4Goraoh Requim Empty Re: Goraoh Requim Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:25 am

Warren Dent

Warren Dent
So this magic basically is a supplementary one correct? It focuses on boosting your stats.

5Goraoh Requim Empty Re: Goraoh Requim Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:16 am

Goraoh Requim

Goraoh Requim
It is indeed a supplementary magic.

6Goraoh Requim Empty Re: Goraoh Requim Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:34 pm

Warren Dent

Warren Dent
Approved

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum