Guild: Phantom Lords
   Guild Tattoo: Shoulder (color: White)
   Face Claim: Akise Aru, Future Diary

II. APPEARANCE

Height: 6'3"
   Weight: 70 kg
   Hair: Wild, reasonably long and white of color
   Eyes: green
   General Appearance: Renshi wears dark blue coat, and always has his hoodie on. Beneath his hoodie, you can see a glimpse of his wild white hair. Underneath his coat he wears a brown shirt and black tie. He has a pair of blue jeans and white with blue sneakers. He wears black and white bracelets on one hand, and a black watch on the other. One a rare occasion, he has a pair of black sunglasses, with dark blue glasses. If doesn't have it on, he usually has it hanging around his throat.
   Extra: None.

III. PERSONALITY

Personality: Renshi, aka Ghost, is not in any way known for anything. He simply doesn't talk. It's not like he can't speak,but that he chooses not to. He always keeps to himself, and almost nobody notices if he's there. He mostly hides underneath his hood, and refuses to take it off. If someone were to notice Renshi, and ask him something, he probably wouldn't even respond unless you clearly show you're talking to him. This is because out of experience, he always feels like it's not him they're talking to,or even about.
  • To be alone
  • Cats
  • Scythes
  • The moon

Dislikes:

• Bullies
  • Talking behind someone's back
  • Fire
  • Being the center of attention

Motivations: All of Renshi's life, he's been called a ghost for how easily he was overlooked. After learning magic, and finding out about guilds, he decided he wanted to live up to his name, and help people in the shadows, without being famous or anything like it.
   Fears:

• Renshi fears too much attention, and will try anything to get out of the spotlights.
  • Renshi fears fire, and stays away from it at all cost.

Positive Traits:

• Zealot +4 (A small one handed scythe, with a black handle, and a white steel for the blade. The blade contains ancient inscription which says:"Solitude". At the bottom of the handle is a special grip like area, which could be locked in with a special kind of item or magic.)
  • Stealthy +3 (You are particularly good at avoiding notice. You could be sitting somewhere in a thread at a bar and people wouldn't even notice that you were there.)

Negative Traits:

• Aloof -1 (Your manner is cold and unapproachable, distancing you from friends and strangers alike. Your preternatural intelligence lends itself to viewing others as slow-witted and a waste of your precious time. Your charisma is lowered. Explanation: You can't act nice to people and you can't make friends easily.)
  • Amnesia -1 (You are unable to remember anything about your past, yourself, or your family. Your life is a blank slate. However, your past may someday come back to haunt you. The rest of the flaws you pick are unknown to your character; over the course of your progress, your character will slowly discover them. Explanation: You can't refer to anything about your past. The rest of your flaws or not nulled by this characteristic but rather unknown to your character.)
  • Compulsive Honesty -2 (You cannot tell a lie, nor can you behave in a deceitful fashion. You tend to be blunt rather than tactful, even if it means insulting someone who you and your companions are trying to impress. Explanation: You can't lie and you will tell the truth when someone asks you something instead of lying. So if your team is impressing an ogre and the ogre asks if you guys are truly from the guild you guys claimed you were and lied about it, you will screw it up and say the truth.)
  • Inattentive -1 (Your mind has a habit of drifting off at inopportune moments. It flits from one thought to the next so fast that you have trouble getting it to concentrate on the here and now. As such, you are particularly unaware of your surroundings. Explanation: You must drift off at least one out of five posts.)
  • Shy -1 (You are distinctly ill at ease when dealing with people, and you try to avoid social situations whenever possible. When you become the center of attention you freeze. Don't expect to make any public speeches.)
  • Short attention span -1 (You have little patience, causing you to have difficulty concentrating on repetitive tasks.)

IV. MAGIC

Magic: Light Chain Magic
   Caster or Holder:Caster
   Description: This Magic allows the user to shoot long chains from their hands, complete with grappling hooks at the ends. They can be used in combat by launching the grappling hooks through enemies. After they have been caught, enemies can also be slammed into objects (such as trees, the ground, boulders, etc.). However, these chains are breakable. In this case, the chains are of the light element.
   Strengths:

• Chains can extend reach by adding a grappling hook.
  • Chains can be used to bind someone or force them to stay in place.

Weaknesses:

• Can be broken by weapons like a magical sword.
  • Chains have no immediate offensive use.

V. HISTORY 676

History: Renshi's tale starts at the age of five, at the time, Renshi was loved by his mother. His father had passed a few years before, due to an awful sickness that left his body . Renshi's mother had it tough, because she had to work and raise a child at the same time. All went reasonably well until that one particulair day when Renshi got sick. The sky was lit with bright white lights only a day before, and for some reason, it made Renshi sick with a peculiar fever. His mother, not being able to afford anything, took care of his son with all her might, but failed to cure him. Even the town doctor, who looked after him for free found nothing to help him with. Not a week had passed before a wizard, unknown to anyone had passed through town, and felt a huge magical power nearby. The wizard attempted to cure Renshi of his illness, but soon discovered that is wasn't an illness at all, he simply had more magical power than he could handle. The wizard, in attempt to save the little boy, drained a part of his magical power. For some reason, this changed his hair color from brown to extremely white. The temperature lowered to a normal amount, and the boy immediately seemed to be in better shape. The wizard did his best and left not soon after, leaving nothing behind but a cured boy with his mother. The mother later told the boy of the wizards incredible power, which led to the child wanting to learn about magic. The child used all his free time to study magic, and looked up anything he could find about the topic. And at the age of 15 the boy set out, after losing his mother to a serious disease. The boy set out, wondering around villages, helping people while he's there, without them even knowing he was there. After wondering around the world for 11 years, Renshi found a village nearby the place they call Era. While he was there, he heard of a place called Phantom Lord. He didn't know about their reputation, but he seemed interested in the goal of this so called "guild". He stayed in the village nearby, and searched for the place called Era, until he finally found it, and decided to join. At least, once they noticed him being there...

Last edited by Renshi Gerrod on Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 9 times in total

http://grandiarp.com

2Renshi Gerrod Empty Re: Renshi Gerrod Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:25 pm

Renshi Gerrod

Renshi Gerrod
Bump, finally finished...

3Renshi Gerrod Empty Re: Renshi Gerrod Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:36 pm

Naga

Guild: (What guild do you belong to?)
Guild Tattoo: (Where is your tattoo located?)

Fill that in, please.

Strengths: Has no elemental weakness unless chains are made of a certain element (like chains made of fire).

Please remove that. Magics can only belong to a single element. Up to you which element you decide to go along with for the chains, such as chains made of light or chains made of iron, but you have to state it in the magic description.

4Renshi Gerrod Empty Re: Renshi Gerrod Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Renshi Gerrod

Renshi Gerrod
bump, fixed it...

5Renshi Gerrod Empty Re: Renshi Gerrod Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:09 pm

Naga

Please mention which element chains you're using in the magic description. I'm assuming you're using iron.

6Renshi Gerrod Empty Re: Renshi Gerrod Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:30 am

Renshi Gerrod

Renshi Gerrod
bump, made the chains of the poison element, and I changed the face claim, since apparently someone else already took it.

7Renshi Gerrod Empty Re: Renshi Gerrod Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:23 pm

Naga

I'm sorry, poison is not allowed. Poison falls under banned magic.

8Renshi Gerrod Empty Re: Renshi Gerrod Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:50 am

Renshi Gerrod

Renshi Gerrod
I changed the element to light, and since I can't find the banned magic list, I'm hoping light is ok.

9Renshi Gerrod Empty Re: Renshi Gerrod Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:45 am

Naga

Renshi Gerrod Heikelight

Remove "making it able to swing the chains as fast as light itself." and you're good to go.

10Renshi Gerrod Empty Re: Renshi Gerrod Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:17 am

Renshi Gerrod

Renshi Gerrod
done and working on my starter spells. :3

11Renshi Gerrod Empty Re: Renshi Gerrod Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:18 am

Naga

To avoid confusion could you please rename the magic to Light Chain Magic?

12Renshi Gerrod Empty Re: Renshi Gerrod Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:10 pm

Renshi Gerrod

Renshi Gerrod
Ohh sure, no problem

13Renshi Gerrod Empty Re: Renshi Gerrod Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:16 pm

Tali Zorah

Tali Zorah
Ok everything looks just about ready to go. Could you copy and paste the descriptions for the special characteristics along with the characteristics themselves?

14Renshi Gerrod Empty Re: Renshi Gerrod Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:48 am

Renshi Gerrod

Renshi Gerrod
Bump, fixed that. Btw, I thought at first my character application was ok already, so I went ahead and made my starter spells here: http://www.natsudragneel.com/t2276-renshi-s-starter-spells-finished

Hope it's not a problem.

15Renshi Gerrod Empty Re: Renshi Gerrod Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:09 pm

Tali Zorah

Tali Zorah
Almost ready to go. You currently have 328 words in your history. Please bring it to the required 400. After this, I will approve you.

16Renshi Gerrod Empty Re: Renshi Gerrod Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:21 pm

Renshi Gerrod

Renshi Gerrod
I added the neccesary amount of words to my history, and I'm ready to get this and my spells evaluated.

17Renshi Gerrod Empty Re: Renshi Gerrod Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:54 pm

Tali Zorah

Tali Zorah
Approved. Sit tight with your spells as we are close to implementing a new spell format. I'm sure an announcement will be made when this goes into effect, but in the meantime please be patient.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests