You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scarlet Thunder's Spells For Training Empty Scarlet Thunder's Spells For Training Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:01 am

Scarlet Thunder

Scarlet Thunder
I could make another two D-Rank spells and one C-Rank spell but unfortunately I am drawing blanks so I figured that I would have those three spells on standby until I can come up with something for them and post them on a later date... These however are the spells that I did manage to come up with.

-----

Name: Abyss Shackles
Magic Cost: 20mp Activate, 10mp Sustain
Requirements: None
Class: Defensive
Element: Darkness
Cooldown: 3 posts
Duration: 2 posts unless destroyed
Effect: Scarlet created a red glyph beneath the target which causes red and black demonic energy streams to start rising up out of it like snakes... These streams then form into shackles and take hold of the target to bound them in place for up to 2 posts. These shackles can be destroyed by 1 B-Rank, 2 C-Rank or 4 D-Rank spells. The initial glyph can only be created up to 10 meters away and the shackles themselves can extend up to 10 meters away to take hold of the target. The shackles can extend up to 10 meters in length and are roughly 2 inches thick.

-----

Name: Demon Flame
Magic Cost: 30mp
Class: Offensive
Cooldown: 3 posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: Scarlet creates a red and black ball of demonic energy within either hand to hurl at a target to deal B-Rank damage. The demon flame looks like a red and black fire ball but does not have the characteristics of a regular fire ball and can only deal darkness elemental damage. The fire ball is 5 inches in diameter and can travel up to 20 meters away.

-----

Name: Hell's Barricade
Magic Cost: 30mp Active, 15mp Sustain
Class: Defensive
Cooldown: 2 posts
Duration: 2 posts or until destroyed
Effect: Scarlet creates a red glyph around her hips that expands outward, releasing a red and black demonic energy that forms into a sphere shaped shield and engulfs her inside to defend against enemy attack. This shield only lasts two post or unless it is destroyed by 1 A-Rank, 2 B-Rank, 4 C-Rank or 6 D-Rank spells. The sphere shaped shield is 10 meters in diameter.

-----

Name: Wings of the Devil
Magic Cost: 40mp Active, 20mp Sustain
Class: Supplementary
Cooldown: 8 posts
Duration: 8 posts
Effect: Two red glyphs appear on Scarlet's back, one on each shoulder blade that causes red and black demonic energy to seep out and expand outwards to form into demonic wings. Each wing is roughly 60 inches in length from the center of her back to the tip of the wing fully extended. From the tip down it is 30 inches and curves back up to the center of her back. The wings are of red and black in coloring.

-----

Name: Demonic Lightning
Magic Cost: 40mp
Cooldown: 4 posts
Effect: Scarlet can create a small red glyph in either hand that can fire a blast of black and red demonic energy shaped to act a look exactly like a lightning bolt but without the characteristics of lightning. The lightning bolt deals A-Rank damage and can reach up to 30 meters away.

-----

Name: Necro Necrima (The Ultimate Magic of the Shadows)
Magic Cost: 50mp
Requirements: Incantation
Cooldown: 8 posts
Effect: While speaking the incantation, the sky above Scarlet turns black and the earth beneath her begins to crack. 100 red glyphs start to appear all around her with a 50 meter radius which each glyph rotates anti-clockwise like a fan. At the end of the incantation, Scarlet shouts out the words 'Necro Necrima' and one stream of red and black demonic energy roughly 10x10 is released out of each glyph and aimed at the target and all the streams have to hit the target in order to deal S-Rank Damage, 80 to deal A-Rank Damage, 60 to deal B-Rank Damage, 40 to deal C-Rank Damage, 20 to deal D-Rank Damage. The streams of red and black demonic energy can travel up to 50 meters away.

Last edited by Scarlet Thunder on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total

2Scarlet Thunder's Spells For Training Empty Re: Scarlet Thunder's Spells For Training Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:04 pm

Inzei Mishima

Inzei Mishima
Abyss Shackles:
- Increase cooldown to 3 posts.
- C-Rank spells cost 20MP.

Demon Flame
- B-Rank spells cost 30MP.
- Change the cooldown to 3.

Hell's Barricade:
- 30MP again.
- Approved.

Wings of the Devil:
- Approved.

Demonic Lightning:
- A-Rank spells cost 40MP.
- Change the cooldown to 4 posts.

Necro Necrima:
- S-Rank spells cost 50MP.
- There's 100 glyphs. If all 100 deal S-Rank damage, state how many would deal A-Rank damage, how many would deal B-Rank damage, etc.
- You can drop the cooldown to 8 or 9.

Scarlet Thunder

Scarlet Thunder
Okay I have edited.

The reason as to why the spells had their MP dropped by 5 was because I have chosen Cleric and I was informed that it drops the MP requirement by 5 and that it had to be written within the spells. Sorry about that.

4Scarlet Thunder's Spells For Training Empty Re: Scarlet Thunder's Spells For Training Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:04 am

Inzei Mishima

Inzei Mishima
Everything is approved. However, I made a mistake earlier. Wings of the Devil would cost 40MP. Once you change that, you can link back when your spells have been trained.

5Scarlet Thunder's Spells For Training Empty Re: Scarlet Thunder's Spells For Training Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:08 am

Scarlet Thunder

Scarlet Thunder
Edited the wings!

6Scarlet Thunder's Spells For Training Empty Re: Scarlet Thunder's Spells For Training Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:38 am

Inzei Mishima

Inzei Mishima
Link back when trained.

Scarlet Thunder

Scarlet Thunder
Wings Of The Devil - Trained
Hell's Barricade - Trained
Necro Necrima - Trained

http://www.natsudragneel.com/t2217-the-ultimate-spell-training-private#12618

Jabo Devine

Jabo Devine
Approved and added to profile.