You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fullmetal Alchemist: The Last Son Empty Fullmetal Alchemist: The Last Son Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:58 pm

Trisha Elric

July 3, 1927
So much has happened in our lives that it's hard to keep track of it all. So where do I start? Ah yes. . . ten long years have past since the promised day ended. It was Pinako who told us, our father; Hoenheim, died with a smile on his face. Ling and the rest of his friends from Xing, returned to their country. I personally believe that Ling will make a great emperor.

About three months after finally returning home, Al and I decided to go our separate ways and do even more research on Alchemy. Yes I realize that I can no longer perform it, but that won't stop me from learning even more, right? At the train station, after a long lecture from Winry about my automail, I finally proposed to her. Needless to say, I left the country with a big smile on my face.

Winry sent me a letter while I was away for that one month, she told me that Roy became a general. 'Well I guess he's almost there' is what I thought at the time. It was only two years later that Grumman, the person taking over for Bradly, finally stepped down and let Roy take the position.

Well. . . Winry was right I guess. Within a month of leaving I damaged my automail leg while in a small scuffle with a couple of chimeras. I had to return for repairs. When I finally returned to Resembool, Winry just wouldn't let me leave, in fact she insisted that I stay and we get married. That's what I did, you can't argue with a woman after all. . .

I stayed for about one year, just enough time for my son to be born. This was by far the happiest moment of my life. I guess now I have two children, a son and a daughter. Boy won't they be happy to see me return home after all this time! Every one of us is now happier then I guess we've ever been.

Before I end this journal entry, let me say this one last thing. Recently I heard that Selim Bradly disappeared. . . not a good sign for any of us. Was he really just kidnapped? Or is there really more to this then the police think? Regardless, I don't believe that this is a good sign. What if Selim really hasn't changed like we originally thought he did. As a warning to all Alchemists, be careful out there. If you see Selim, don't go near him, call the state and they will deal with him.

Edward Elric
The Fullmetal Alchemist

The Last Son is a Fullmetal Alchemist roleplay which follows the events of the brotherhood anime/manga.  This is a brand new forum which I've just started. I'm currently searching for people who will be able to do the stuff on the forum which I cannot, like graphics/skin artists. There are many other staff positions available as well and your opinions in terms of the content and direction of this role play will be highly valued.

Home] / Rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests